Portage: Descent into Darkness

A WoD RPG based on Vampire the Masquerade V20

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Wednesday, September 24th, 2014. An abnormally cool evening at 10c, the sky is overcast and there is a dampness on the light breeze.

Share | 

awaken in his place

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: awaken in his place   Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:40 pm

He wakes up and checks to see if his ghoul is about?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: awaken in his place   Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:33 pm

You can hear noise out in the kitchen area, which sounds like her putting away dishes.

Never in his life was he so tempted to give another kindred a wedgie and stick their head in a toilet, probably for the best that he didn't though; he doubted that it would work out even half as well as he thought. ~Vince
On being Vampires:
He's probably not really heterosexual, I mean since when have vampires ever been hetero-normative? ~Guess who
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://intotheshadows.forumotion.eu

PostSubject: Re: awaken in his place   Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:14 pm

Not wishing to startle her into dropping them he waits then clears his throat and enters when it sounds done.
"Good evening."
he smiles.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: awaken in his place   Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:54 am

Oh, evening Reverend, I trust you slept well? She smiles as she finishes drying her hands and turns to wait on your needs.

Never in his life was he so tempted to give another kindred a wedgie and stick their head in a toilet, probably for the best that he didn't though; he doubted that it would work out even half as well as he thought. ~Vince
On being Vampires:
He's probably not really heterosexual, I mean since when have vampires ever been hetero-normative? ~Guess who
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: awaken in his place   Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:29 pm

"Well enough."
He pauses.
"I have considered your words. And will ask your advice, as your view may be less clouded by sentiment. My daughter, should I bring her into this world of darkness? Should I allow her to go on and possibly get married and raise a family, though the risk is she could get cut down by accident or taken by another? My distance is somewhat a shield...but ...I yearn to reconnect as well. My thought was to meet with her as another?"

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: awaken in his place   Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:32 pm

I cannot answer that for you sire, save that are your kind not allowed to take another until they are older and wiser and have permission, it seems your world is so guided by laws. She shakes her head and moves to take a seat on a stool to consider. She might die as mortal, she might as your blessed form too, who is to know?

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: awaken in his place   Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:15 pm

He listens.
"Yes it is true. There are certain traditions and laws that guide my people."
He walks into the other room and practices obfusicate 3, and walks back in with a red clown nose on as a test.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: awaken in his place   Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:14 am

Manipulation+Performance to start to try to work toward it

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: awaken in his place   Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:29 pm

Guest carried out 6 launched of one D10 (Image not informed.) :
10 , 5 , 2 , 7 , 6 , 7
manip( )+perform
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: awaken in his place   Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:57 am

It is a good start, while not the proper shape, the colour is there, with practice, this seems like something you could learn quickly.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: awaken in his place   Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:17 am

"My nose;did you notice?"
He asks. Pauses.

"I will try a different look."
He would walk into the other room and try again this time going for making himself a 1970s blackman with an afro hair cut and disco outfit and walk back in.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: awaken in his place   Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:38 am

Roll it again

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: awaken in his place   Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:10 pm

Guest carried out 6 launched of one D10 (Image not informed.) :
10 , 1 , 7 , 2 , 8 , 7
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: awaken in his place   Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:13 pm

Your skin darkens slightly, your hair changing, but it does not seem to go the whole way of a change.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: awaken in his place   Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:09 am

"Did my appearance change? I am practicing a technique."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: awaken in his place   Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:29 pm

You look a little different sir...
Spoiler:

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: awaken in his place   

Back to top Go down

awaken in his place
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1