Portage: Descent into Darkness

A WoD RPG based on Vampire the Masquerade V20

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Wednesday, September 24th, 2014. An abnormally cool evening at 10c, the sky is overcast and there is a dampness on the light breeze.

Share | 

Home: Take It Easy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home: Take It Easy   Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:33 pm

He pouts, he actually pouts as you press your finger to his lips but nods softly, a little caress of your back and small squeeze of your bum before slowly wriggling out from underneath of you. He must be starving, poor little dear... Ferocious slowly works his way up the bed toward you both. Food time now, food? Yes Ferocious, yes, lets go hmm, let the lady get dressed?

Never in his life was he so tempted to give another kindred a wedgie and stick their head in a toilet, probably for the best that he didn't though; he doubted that it would work out even half as well as he thought. ~Vince
On being Vampires:
He's probably not really heterosexual, I mean since when have vampires ever been hetero-normative? ~Guess who
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://intotheshadows.forumotion.eu
Cheryl Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Home: Take It Easy   Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:48 pm

He just had to go for that last touch that even she refrained from, so now who was the tease? Cheryl found herself pouting right back when Jarl faced Ferocious. He was a little too good of a student, or he was a little too good at playing innocent...she wasn't sure she minded either scenario.

She almost wanted to make a quip about getting dressed in front of Ferocious all the time, to see if she could spot that spark of imagination in Jarl's eyes as he tried to picture being in the kitten's place. She bit her tongue and let them leave peacefully, huffing out a breath once she was by herself.

Shortly after, she ascended to the first floor fully dressed and went about freshening up for the night, sneakily snatching some cat treats from the kitchen to slip into her bag. It had been a couple days since she visited Paige's neighborhood.

She stands at 5'7" with brown hair and eyes, nice curves and good poise, but those are about her only features that don't get altered based on circumstance. Find her on a job and you'll see that she knows how to dress herself up and put on a bright smile. On her own time she's likely to be more casual, if quiet and somewhat guarded, leaving off the makeup and wearing combinations of jeans and tees or tank tops for the most part.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home: Take It Easy   Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:00 pm

Jarl is having an argument with Ferocious about how much is enough food and is standing there, barefoot in the kitchen, cargo-pants on and no shirt this time, his hands on his hips and in truth, the entire thing looks hilarious as it sounds like Jarl might be on the losing end.

Never in his life was he so tempted to give another kindred a wedgie and stick their head in a toilet, probably for the best that he didn't though; he doubted that it would work out even half as well as he thought. ~Vince
On being Vampires:
He's probably not really heterosexual, I mean since when have vampires ever been hetero-normative? ~Guess who
Back to top Go down
Cheryl Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Home: Take It Easy   Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:22 pm

Now he decided to go without a shirt. Well...good. She would have had too much to work with if he was shirtless back in bed. Instead of dwelling on that thought, Cheryl laughed at the scene in front of her. She went forward and hooked her arms around Jarl's waist, peeking around his shoulder at their little extortionist. 'It's not good to have so much food at once. You catch much during the day and night for little snacks between these big meals, but if you eat too much, you get sleepy and slow and don't care to hunt. You want to be big, strong hunter, right? Keep catching things as well as you do? You need to stay quick and alert, not with a heavy belly.'

She stands at 5'7" with brown hair and eyes, nice curves and good poise, but those are about her only features that don't get altered based on circumstance. Find her on a job and you'll see that she knows how to dress herself up and put on a bright smile. On her own time she's likely to be more casual, if quiet and somewhat guarded, leaving off the makeup and wearing combinations of jeans and tees or tank tops for the most part.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home: Take It Easy   Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:59 am

Ferocious sighs as he looks up at you and you can almost hear the 'but mom' complaint while Jarl begins to chuckle, reaching behind him to hold you close to him. How come you can make so much sense and all I had was because...

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Cheryl Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Home: Take It Easy   Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:25 am

"Woman's touch?" she grinned, nuzzling her nose into his shoulder. "Someone has to keep you rowdy boys in line. [i]You know, Ferocious, the best hunters I ever saw always ate a little at a time, enough that they weren't hungry but so that they didn't feel slow and there was always some left over for later. If you learn to eat bits instead of finishing all your food at once, then you could make sure that you still catch a lot but don't have to worry about waiting until your next meal here to get full."

She was sure that he was used to snacking as the default eating state, whatever they caught or were given with periods of no food in between, and so treated a big meal with the same urgency, but he was a small kitten who by all rights should be fed a little less food at a time a little more often than twice a night. If he could discipline his own appetite, then she would like to leave him with a heaping food bowl while she and Jarl weren't around.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home: Take It Easy   Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:45 pm

There is a soft sound... Jarl is purring again and you can feel him settling, relaxing against you as you both watch Ferocious, who seems to be puzzling over this, looking at his bowl then up at you both. But food is so good, and crunchy and if it is not full and later is hungry or... Ah Ferocious, we will always make sure you have food here, we promise...

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Cheryl Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Home: Take It Easy   Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:07 pm

'As long as we're here to take care of you, we will make sure that you don't have to worry about that. You emptied your bowl today, and yesterday, and the day before, but every time we come back and fill it again to make sure you're not hungry.' They really were kindred spirits, Ferocious and her, neither quite sure how to adjust from the life they'd been living to the new one they'd been given. Cheryl felt a little more at home with that, even if her only company in being an outsider was a kitten. She wasn't the only one out of her element.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home: Take It Easy   Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:14 pm

He seems to be considering this seriously, though you doubt that it will be that simple, perhaps leaving a bit out over the day for him, not so much that he can gorge, but some kibble that is there that if he eats it all at once, okay, if not, well it could be a test and prove to him too. Jarl turns slowly in your arms, tilting his head to kiss the top of yours. You are brilliant Cheryl and so good with him... I am a very good hunter, I am, be best... Yes, Ferocious was considering this seriously, a day or so and maybe you could get through him like that.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Cheryl Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Home: Take It Easy   Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:25 pm

Cheryl smiled and leaned into him, feeling the vibrations from him more than hearing them. "I guess I can relate." She looked down sympathetically at the kitten who was having such a major dilemma, probably remembering the times when his little stomach ached from not having enough, instilling a habit that helped him survive...

'How about this.' She retrieved a saucer from one of the cupboards and placed it beside the food bowl on the ground. 'The food we give you now makes you full and comfortable, but you get hungry again during the night, don't you? That's why you want more right now. How about we put enough food for right now in the bowl, and we'll put extra in this plate. If you get hungry again before we get home, it'll be there so that you don't have to worry, but try not to eat it right now, okay? You eat it all at the same time, and it'll make you slow and you might still get hungry again later.'

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home: Take It Easy   Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:38 pm

He screws up his little face and looks at the bowl, your hand, the bowl, the food then looks up at Jarl who smiles and nods. I try?

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Cheryl Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Home: Take It Easy   Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:44 pm

'Very good. Thank you for trying.' Cheryl picked him up and pressed some kisses into his cheek before releasing him from the non-bath. She first filled his bowl with the proper amount and let him chow down, leaving the saucer empty. It might be harder to stop himself when he was already going at it and the food was right in front of him. "Can you wait until he's done and then fill up the other dish when he settles down? He seems to be in eating-machine mode right now, and I left my stuff downstairs."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home: Take It Easy   Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:10 pm

Not a problem Cheryl, I don't have to go out for a bit, so I can stay a little, feed him in half n hour? He smiles and catches you for a kiss then releases you to let you go on your way to get yourself ready.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Cheryl Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Home: Take It Easy   Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:26 pm

Half an hour. That was even better than the five or ten minutes she estimated it would take Ferocious to polish off his bowl. "Thank you," she said, beaming back at him on her way to the basement. So he had to go out again tonight. Hopefully it was something more tame calling this time, like a load of convenience store goods that needed to be stocked.

Cheryl checked her bag quietly with a small frown. If he wouldn't tell her what was going on, then she had half a mind to drive out to that wood and check for herself what he was doing there. The other half of her mind quite reasonably reminded her that whatever Jarl faced might still be present, or might come back, and if he struggled that much to fight it off...

"You buys going to be all right all on your own?" She returned to the kitchen once everything was ready, clothes straightened and face painted, and leaned against the door frame.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home: Take It Easy   Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:35 pm

Ferocious is still munching and Jarl seems to be content to watch him. Turning, he gives you a small smile. I just have some stocking and things tonight, otherwise just hitting the town, a bit hungry really... you are all okay, you are sure? Go out and check it out, that just sounds like a world of trouble, you could always just ask him, but then, if he doesn't answer...

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Cheryl Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Home: Take It Easy   Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:47 pm

"I am just fine. I want to make sure you will be, too." She looked at him pointedly, the unspoken question there even if she wasn't explicitly pushing it this time.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home: Take It Easy   Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:49 pm

His lips twitch, a hint of nervousness and then a small smile. I am... will be Cherry... want me to meet you after work, or nah, you probably wouldn't want to, yeah... ah.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Cheryl Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Home: Take It Easy   Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:00 pm

Cherry. It must be pretty bad. Now she didn't even know if he was nervous of her reaction or because he was trying to protect her from something. "I don't mind. You've come into work before. We could go see the cats living by Paige and go shopping for brownie parts..." Her expression and posture softened, a signal that she wasn't agitated. He trusted her and gave her space and freedom every night when she did her own things. Of course, she never came limping into the house afterward, but she knew that he could take care of himself. She didn't want to start mothering. "Just try not to make me worry too much, huh?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home: Take It Easy   Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:24 am

Shyness there, a small smile as he steps forward to cup your cheek, a soft caress. I'll be okay... later, okay? Later, did he mean talk about it, maybe, he was still feeling out things too in this relationship of sorts. Can I do the whisking?

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Cheryl Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Home: Take It Easy   Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:48 am

"...Okay." Whether he meant that he would tell her later or simply see her later, she could let it go for now. He had survived nearly two centuries without her help and could undoubtedly continue to do so. But the next time he trudged in like that after a fight, she wouldn't let it go so easily, because damn it he wasn't alone anymore.

She didn't think she'd be able to stand it, being brought here and welcomed and made to feel at home, just to be pushed back at arm's length again when it was inconvenient to let her in. It was like having a raw nerve jabbed at. It was such a little thing, too, that probably wasn't even personal at all. It was always the little things that got the hackles up when the mind looked for any excuse. Cheryl knew that she was still in a vulnerable state, mostly of her own accord, and she was trying to manage it. It just wasn't always so easy, and things like being made to worry without explanation made it harder.

"You can do all the whisking. The whisk will be under your full command and authority." She smiled, laying her hand over his and feeling his fingers with hers. For now at least, she could still let it go. If he was keeping the story to himself, then he surely had a good reason. It would take her a long time to learn as much about this city as he knew. "Now I really should go, but I'll see you later."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home: Take It Easy   Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:14 am

He smiles and reluctantly lets go, and then off you are once more to work, and how quickly, how abruptly it had changed from something to do for a few days to now, permanent of a sort. Part time, he asked you about working part time, maybe, sometime, what would you do if you could settle and do whatever you want?

Spoiler:

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Cheryl Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Home: Take It Easy   Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:17 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home: Take It Easy   Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:52 am

Spoiler:

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Cheryl Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Home: Take It Easy   Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:53 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home: Take It Easy   Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:56 am

Spoiler:

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home: Take It Easy   

Back to top Go down

Home: Take It Easy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next