Portage: Descent into Darkness

A WoD RPG based on Vampire the Masquerade V20

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Wednesday, September 24th, 2014. An abnormally cool evening at 10c, the sky is overcast and there is a dampness on the light breeze.

Share | 

Evening at the New Bates Motel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Evening at the New Bates Motel   Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:28 pm

You wake with a sudden jolt, a wave of adrenaline and the feeling of manic laughter, you are awake and alive, so no one found you out so far, no searches for your little friend all tied up in the bathroom and well, oh god it was a high, how well that had gone down, and the girl was pretty tasty to boot, vodka and lime in the blood always made for a tasty mix, very girlish.

Never in his life was he so tempted to give another kindred a wedgie and stick their head in a toilet, probably for the best that he didn't though; he doubted that it would work out even half as well as he thought. ~Vince
On being Vampires:
He's probably not really heterosexual, I mean since when have vampires ever been hetero-normative? ~Guess who
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://intotheshadows.forumotion.eu
Vince Tyrsen

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the New Bates Motel   Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:39 pm

Spoiler:

He got up with a start, and laughed his way over to the bathroom. He played on the edge, he laughed on the edge, and man those things were great when you got away with it. He opened up the door to see his now two point bound ghoul in the bathtub, bound, tied up, and nearly ready to serve, but he would give him one last chance, one throw at the dice. There were things that he could do to him still that would be awful, but he wanted to judge the man's actions by his words, so he undid the blindfold and looked at him, smiling full fangs and teeth, and everything.

"Don't panic," he said to him, "You and I are going to have to talk."

Vince stands an average-ish 5'10" and is good physical, robust health. He has light brown hair and light brown eyes. He has strong Italian features and a scattering of scars and callouses dictating a hard life. He dresses in leather and denim, and has a look of being a thug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the New Bates Motel   Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:58 pm

Spoiler:

His body stiffens when you come in, a low groan and yelp muffled with the gag, you can see that he has kicked several items around in the bath, but that in all, apparently it did not draw attention. As you remove the blindfold and look at him, his eyes widen, dilating in shock...

Courage:
Admin carried out 3 launched of one D10 (Image not informed.) :
8 , 10 , 9

Never in his life was he so tempted to give another kindred a wedgie and stick their head in a toilet, probably for the best that he didn't though; he doubted that it would work out even half as well as he thought. ~Vince
On being Vampires:
He's probably not really heterosexual, I mean since when have vampires ever been hetero-normative? ~Guess who
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the New Bates Motel   Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:59 pm

Even with the shock, the horror of it, he does not lose conciousness, and he moves, trying to escape, move away from you, a flash of hatred, or anger, maybe rage on his face. Maaw?

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Vince Tyrsen

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the New Bates Motel   Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:34 am

You are either going to hate me forever, or love me, but either way I am pretty damn happy with you. Rage, he could practically feel it flow through him, and that was so much the better. Love or not, blood bond or not, he understood the situation at hand with a great deal of anger, passion, change, oh dear Lord this would be great. He could feel everything right now, he could feel the way he looked at him with utter hatred and fear and the effects of his bloodbond, and man oh man

Or it would be horrible. He was his ghoul and not his childe, he might not have the temperament in the end, but the die was cast and it was his right to figure this out.

"Good," he said, he couldn't retain his absolute happiness at the thought. He smiled all fang-y like.

He just needed to give him a moment to calm down enough for him to make the next thing very, very, very clear.

"Now, I'm not going to hurt you, okay, but you and I need to have a chat." He nodded, and he began to lower himself down to the bathtub, he nodded, trying to keep him things calm by moving very slowly. He remembered being a ghoul himself, he remembered seeing Sylvia, he remembered, he was so fearless, but that was out of ignorance, the man was afraid, but he had every right to be and he was angry and pissed off. Good.

"So I'm going to take off your gag, and we are going to have a chat, and when we have our chat you are going to sit still and not scream and keep calm. If I wanted to do anything funny, I would have already done it, okay. And screaming is not going to go over well, I like you, now let's keep calm, okay." He nodded his head slowly, he wasn't hiding his fangs, but he was going to keep things nice and calm. It wasn't really a question.

"Okay?" He said finally, looking over him with cold, dead eyes. "You understand?"

Vince stands an average-ish 5'10" and is good physical, robust health. He has light brown hair and light brown eyes. He has strong Italian features and a scattering of scars and callouses dictating a hard life. He dresses in leather and denim, and has a look of being a thug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the New Bates Motel   Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:52 am

Flare of fire in his eyes, a withdrawing as you crouch near him but it is not a flinch, a cringe of fear, but a distaste to have you, whatever you are near, and there in his eyes also that strange battle, still somehow he likes you and he cannot rationalize it. He sits there, lays there, glaring, seething, so much emotion on him, over him, you can scent it, sense him, he is alive, alive and on fire and oh the simmering rage is there, simmering in that similar fire to the passion in bed the night before, oh the sex had been wild, how much wilder could it get, the possibilities, so many things, oh but for now, there is now and Greg is there, he is yours and you know, you know as much as Sylvia knew in you that she was right, you have chosen well.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Vince Tyrsen

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the New Bates Motel   Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:07 pm

He gave him a minute to collect his barings, he found him far more interesting then he'd like to admit. Twice-bound, the man was twice-bound, and he still had a mind. Oh he had chosen well, sometimes he wondered, but today, eh, not so much.

"So let's begin with some of the basics, I guess." he said, "I'm a vampire, I drink blood, I sleep all day and party all night, I'm over fourty-years old and will never look a day over this." He motioned to himself like a narcissistic frat-boy, "I'm strong, I'm fast, I'm awesome, and no I'm not some evil, killing machine. It doesn't work that way. Garlic is great, mirrors are cool, Dracula is a fucking moron, I eat burgers and drink beer and fuck pretty women." He smiled, "pretty sweet no?" And then he went back to it, "And no you are not one, but I figure I'd get the obvious out of the way. ... I've got a plan for you, and you'll like it."

But if you keep this up, then damn it, you will be so fuckin' soon. When he chose right, he chose right.

"Now you're pissed, so let's keep your voice down, and you can say what's on your mind. No yelling, just speak," he said, "I can take it." This part was cruel, to force someone who loved you to tell you how much he fucking hated you, but he could take it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the New Bates Motel   Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:43 pm

Each admission, statement, so obvious, so honest to him about your nature, the truth of it all, and in truth not all vampires could eat, and some seemed to hate garlic, foolish old kindred. There is rage in his eyes, but it is slow changing to awe, perhaps the bond reasseriting over his emotions, perhaps, well damn it, you just showed him what he could be, you hadn't killed him... this, it was like holding an candy out to the child and explain that maybe, might... could. You, you fucking tied me up and left me in the bathtub... all fucking day! A snarl of a response as he glares, alternating with a bit of a confused look, this, this was his outrage now? Before your explanation, what might it have been?

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Vince Tyrsen

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the New Bates Motel   Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:28 pm

He almost was laughing, and he couldn't help, but smile, "Okay, yeah I did, sorry," not really, but you know what he understood why he was pissed. "It's complicated stuff, but here's the schtick." He shrugged, ecstatic that the man was pissed off at him, ecstatic that despite it all that it was pure, proper anger that was showing through as opposed to fear or love. He had chosen well, so very well, "Fire is a bitch, and the sun burns, so here's the thing: you can tan all you want, drink all you want, fuck all you want, but all you got to do is drink my blood and do what I say, and you'll be young and strong forever. You drink my blood, I drink other people's and you'll be alive for as long as I'm alive, strong, you can heal faster, you can move faster, and I'll even show you how to make people love you. You want that? I can give it to you, all you got to do is do what I stay, watch me when I sleep during the day, and not go blabbing about how your best friend is a mother fuckin' vampire, and trust me, what I want you to do is pretty fuckin' easy."

He wanted a friend. He wanted someone he could talk to about hockey and football and drink beer at and pretend to be mortal with occasionally and leer at pretty women and laugh at stupid shit. He wanted a roommate who could watch the door while he slept and took out the trash. Greg would never be his equal, but he could be his confidant.

He leered in close, "And in a couple of decades or maybe some years, if you want in, then you're in. And it goes by quickly, trust me, so tell me," he said looking him in the eye, fangs all fang-y like. "What do you want Greg? Be like those other guys who can't get any farther then this little town, burn out with a torn shoulder, leg, whatever, and then grow older as you watch them do the same. It's not that bad a life, but fuck it Greg, you deserve to be something else."

He placed his hands on his shoulder to help him sit up; Greg was stuck in a false choice now, he might have killed him if he had said no, if he truly didn't want it, but now he knew that he wanted Greg more then he cared to admit it. He would be his, he just wanted him to admit it, either way the guy was going to drink his blood and be his number one ghoul. Hell he would have fucking embraced him after the response he gave him, locking him in a bathtub for twelve hours, twice bond, and still pissed off. If he had permission he would have done so, mother fuckin' Brujah in the living flesh that he was.

He smiled, "What do you say? What's there to loose?"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the New Bates Motel   Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:37 pm

Spoiler:

Stunned, confusion, unsure, his rage fades away into clear confusion, he clearly has no idea what to think or do, or well, a false choice is still a choice and you have just offered him immortality in a sweet, delicious package, minus the fire bit, but then you have just offered him that too. He might change more after the full bond, blooding him to you, more then a taste, enough that he has his own blood pool, could use it, more then a fan, a partner, you would be hungry after this, oh but it would be worth it. Why, why me, I... get to be your slave for... all that? Confused, oh yes, he is confused, but that is good, it means he is already moving toward saying yes.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Vince Tyrsen

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the New Bates Motel   Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:55 pm

"Woah, woah, woah, none of this slave business. Think of me as your vampire big brother."

He said smiling.

Slave was accurate, but considering he wanted Greg to do stuff that he already wanted to do, then you can see why he refused to say the word slave. So we'll excuse that little bit, and drink some blood, and so forth. He took out his pocket knife and undid the cords and rope around his legs and got his pants ready as he helped him get out of the bathtub and placed it on for him. He kept the handcuffs on him and the rope that was around his arms and torso, they were tight, but he wanted to show him how to do one trick right from the get go. One leg on, the the other leg on, he dressed the guy up (he didn't want to complete the bloodbinding process with him in nothing but his boxers).

"And basically yeah, you get a hell of a lot, and all you got to do is do what I say, when I say it, and no, you're not a slave, you can do other things, you can still fight, but not on the proper circuit anymore, you can go out with your friends without me, I don't mind." He shrugged, as he motioned for him to sit on the edge of the bathtub.

He was confused, but he would be confused no longer, so he brough his own wrist to his mouth and pressed his fangs in deep and brought it down a mere inch from his mouth. "Don't worry, it tastes great, take lots."

It was like giving heroin to a heroin addict. He had him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the New Bates Motel   Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:30 pm

His eyes widen as you cut your wrist, revulsion but then as the scent hits him, you see that hunger there in his eyes, shock, horror at the reaction and then the sweet, sweet taste as it hits his lips. How sweet, how beautiful and twisted to watch the man go from horror to hunger, sucking eagerly at the wrist, an addict at his line.

Spoiler:

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Vince Tyrsen

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the New Bates Motel   Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:48 pm

Spoiler:

"Easy boy, easy," and he pulled his wrist away from his tied up companion, licking the wound from his wrist clean. "See it's not so bad is it." He looked mildly ridiculous at the guy with the blood on his lips. He was now his, addicted to his blood, and would be forever more until one of them died.

"See that's that. It's not that bad, just blood, tastes better then anything else, I know," He said, now he was pretty damn hungry himself, but he could last the night if need be and he had promised Tristran the chance to speak, so he'll get in touch with him after this was done. "You like it?" It was rhetorical, but he was very fond of him still. "Anyway let's see if you can do something amazing. You'll need my blood to do this sort of stuff and I'm not a fountain, so let's not try this too often." He undid the handcuffs on his wrists. "Focus your blood once it hits your stomach, into your body, be stronger, you are stronger. You can probably break out of the binds, so just burst free." He said, as he got the guy's shirt ready. "Focus it into your arms and your muscles, focus the blood covering the tissue like water, covering it."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the New Bates Motel   Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:54 pm

Oh, oh now you could feel the hunger building, you needed some good hunting, some nice pretty women to lick and bite and drink down, oh yes, hungry, but damn it was sweet, so sweet, his expression, his gasp, his look of delight and soft groan. Oh... fuck... god. Who, who... what are, is... you really are, a vampire? He doesn't know what to say or ask first, his body is shivering, quivering, damn that high feels good and you guess that already, his body is adjusting to the vitae, the poison, the drug working to halt his body from changing, to strengthen it, build it up.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Vince Tyrsen

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the New Bates Motel   Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:31 pm

He was hungry, he didn't like to get this low, but he was still 'okay' there was no immediate concern, but he'd need to feed. He'd need to drink blood, he needed to suck down something sweet and lick the wound clean. He just wanted someone to drink, but you know what, he could do it, he could do it, and he had got exactly what he wanted. Still not know, not know; he could feed later, tonight, but later. Greg had finally clued in to something that he had been speaking about for the last few minutes.

"Yeah," he said, "I am." He laughed, "Don't worry about it. I'm a really nice guy once you get to know me." He had forgotten about the whole 'ghouling' process, getting ahead of himself, "You won't get any older, you can heal anything done to you, you can live to be hundreds of years old and all you got to do is drink my blood and do what I say, and trust me, what I want you to do isn't that hard."

And you are mine now. He leaned up against the kitchen table. It'll take him a few minutes to just get used to all the blood in his system. "I drank from that girl while you were pounding her," he shrugged non-chalantly, "It's not that hard," he put his wrist up to show that there were no holes. "I'm pretty damn amazing, and I'll teach you everything I know and more if you want." He shrugged.

"You are talking to a corpse, don't worry about it, I like it. I can do anything you can do and most things better, I see better in the dark" though that was more of a thing of practice then actual vampire-ness, but whatever, "I move faster, lift stronger, hit harder, get the girl, and there are things in me that are terrifying and there are things that I do which aren't human, but at the end of the night it's pretty awesome. I can't sunbathe and fire burns and I can't really move during the day. It's all pretty self-explanatory." He shrugged.

"All you got to do is not tell people what I am or what you are," he shrugged, "And do what I say. Speaking of which you're moving in with me. I got a spare bedroom, I may have to kick you out if I've got a guest coming over, but it's yours for everything else. You can't have guests over, but whatever. I'm not asking you to pay rent either," he shrugged, "Food though you'll have to get, well, I'll help out when I can. ... How much does food cost anymore?" He shrugged, he hadn't been to a grocery store in over a decade. "But the fridge is pretty much empty, so it's yours too except my beer and pizza shelf."

He shrugged, a lot of information, but whatever. "And you'll get more blood at least once a month, probably more then that depending on feeding." He shrugged. "Any questions?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the New Bates Motel   Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:09 am

Dazed, confused, singing on a high and part of you knows that fuck, it was erotic too, which is confusing enough, maybe another tag team tonight while feeding, get that out of his system. You... your place, I got stuff, at, my, well its just a hole... my truck?

Yeah, he was bewildered, but seemed to be accepting it, instead trying to think forward about this all. I got a fight, next week, do I... what do I do now, supposed to work, how, how do you pay for things? It would most likely sink in more later, but for now, this would do.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Vince Tyrsen

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the New Bates Motel   Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:31 am

He hated the whole part of him getting a sexual thrill from drinking from him. That was just wrong.

Memo to self, I don't care if I have to kill a guy, never drink from the ghoul, it'll fuck their heads up to much. Never have sex with a girl in front of him, instead just get him laid often, hell, teach him how to do presence, and he'll get whoever he wants.

He'll also burn through blood like a nightmare. Whatever, he'll figure something out, he had a herd of lovely, willing women, maybe he could convince one of them to give him a blow job or something. Actually that wasn't a bad idea.

He wasn't sure if tag-teaming was a good idea considering he'd be having sex in the same room as him (again) and while that was okay the first time, it would be awkward to do a second, but you know, he'll try to figure out a few things. He'll let him have the day and then figure out what to do from there.

He thought about it for a second: "Okay make the next fight your last fight for the amateur circuit," he shrugged, "you'll win. You're better then a human, make it, bet your money on it, and I'll do the same and that should deal with the short term and I'll get you a backer. After that, if you want, you can either train or do the underground circuit." The thought had passed him before, "But don't give yourself too much attention."

"And what about your truck? You got a bike, it can park in the same space as mine, I can get a second parking spot or you can sell it. I don't know." The weird things that ghouls thought, "Do what you want with it." He shrugged, "Look just start packing up your stuff, you're moving in, and don't worry it's nice."

The reason I wanted you is because you were me, just different.

"Let's get you laid," he blurted out, he was breaking the rule he already created, he needed some food and he hadn't spoken to any of the girls in a while. He would say that he had a list of women that he knew who thought he was the greatest lay of all times (thanks to the kiss more then any great strength he had as a lover). He undid the rest of his ropes because that was a good idea.

"You worry too much," he began to dial up a girl who would be into this weird threesome, but whatever. He just wanted some blood from the chick in question. "You like brunnette's?" He didn't care too much, perhaps it was weird, as far as he was concerned it was like ordering pizza, but whatever.

"Heya Tina," he said, "It's me," he nodded to Greg to not worry, "How's it going? How are you feeling? You want to have some fun?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the New Bates Motel   Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:57 pm

Spoiler:

Greg is still a bit dazed, watching you with a bit more awe now, flexing his hand, a small movement of his shoulder, oh yes he would be noticing that injuries are healing, hopefully not so much damage that he has to use all the vitae, though that is unlikely, old injuries, muscle and joint, only a portion of that should be needed to heal, even that little bit, should make him far more then impressed. Brunettes, yeah...

Hi sexy, I've missed you, where do you want me? Oh having booty calls on call, it is awesome and so easy, not that you always snacked that way, but when this hungry, always better to take the edge off before hunting the streets, less frustrating that way.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Vince Tyrsen

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the New Bates Motel   Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:00 pm

"Yeah, I got a friend," no need to surprise her with that, "Don't worry he's down with this. You don't mind showing him a fun time; we be celebrating." He was pretty sure half of the girls on his list were trailer trash, but beggers can't be choosers. "You in? We're at the New Bates Motel -- Room 105."

He had to laugh at that one. This would not be the normal, but he needed some way to make this relationship of his with Greg normal and showering him with girls and blood striked him as a good idea. He was smirking again, amazed by how awesome and perfect his plan had come together, man he was awesome. He looked at the man with the blood in his system, what a nice kid, really. He'd let him figure this shit out, but for the time being he just wanted to get someone to drink.

"Don't worry, you'll get yourself a thrill." He laughed, and that was that.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the New Bates Motel   Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:33 pm

I always do sexy, be there... She is giggling, not the brightest girl, and the idea of two of you seems to excite her, odd chick she is, but an easy one, best one to pick for this whole situation, she would love it, he would get that odd sensual reaction out of his system and you would get a bite, it was perfect.

It isn't long after that she arrives, Greg spending the time between trying to rationalize out some things, asking more about crosses, running water, looking ugly like the movies, how big your place was to move into, did he still have a reflection, did you...

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Vince Tyrsen

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the New Bates Motel   Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:11 pm

And so he informed him what it meant to be a vampire and what it meant to be a ghoul, and the like; garlic, silver, mirrors, and crosses; church bells, virgins, holy water, and everything. He was sort of expecting this (the guy had a much stronger understanding of what it meant to be a vampire then he did at the time, must have watched more movies) and explained his place to him. He did give him a look at the 'ugly' thing, though he supposed that dread gaze could be considered ugly. Whatever. He just let it get out of his system. He told Greg to check his messages on his phone and deal with that sorta stuff. He reminded him to just 'shut up about this' motioning to his teeth 'stuff.'

"Hey," he said opening the door, "Tina." He didn't think she was that pretty, okay, she was pretty, but she wasn't really his type anyway. He sorta thought of his little black book like a menu, sad as that might be, and tonight he wanted Brunnette and wild, other nights he wanted blonde and demure, yet other nights sensual and diminutive, but tonight it was wild brunnette.

He brought her in for a kiss, no tongue, he had a lot of trouble with that sort of thing.

"This is my buddy Greg," he said, "we're going to have some fun, there's some beer in the fridge if you want it, sorry, I should have brought something for you, but I got myself a craving." Wandering hands as he closed the door, "which I just had to share." He looked at Greg and motioned for him to cut in. As far as he was concerned tonight was about getting Greg laid and himself fed, he doubted that he would even have to take off his pants.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the New Bates Motel   Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:44 pm

She responds with more ardour then that, running her hands over your body then giggling as she spies Greg, sizing him up and clearly liking what she is seeing, two bad boys and little ol her. Mmm beer, sounds good, you want any sugah? Greg is a little shocked, maybe he was thinking it would be some hag, or just the realization that you just ordered room service in the manner of a chick, who has just looked at him like a piece of meat and is swaying those hips across the room. He shakes his head to the beer, but then he is on a vitae high, and damn, now he has something proper to put that sensual, sexual hunger to, rising to half catch her as she bends at the fridge, and she, as you knew she would, laughing, teasing.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Vince Tyrsen

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the New Bates Motel   Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:22 pm

He decided to just start by getting himself a drink, placing the three cans that he had left on the side table as he motioned to Greg in very exaggerated 'bro sign language' that he should get it on. He doubted that he could get any other of his herd to do this without some serious liquor lubrication, but sometimes cheap and easy was necessarily sleazy. And he was hungry, he would need to take a good chunk of her blood, but he needed to have her nice and bothered or at least distracted before he went at it. Besides he needed Greg to release some of that tension.

So he just popped himself a drink and allowed Tina and Greg to get to know each other for a little while, while he motioned for Greg to be forward as he wanted. After a little while he sorta cut in, but sorta didn't, basically, he helped Greg undress Tina and also took off his shirt, copping a feel. Tina wasn't his type to be honest, she reminded him too much of other women in his life to really ever get into this problem.

And there was Greg smiling away as his dinner and his ghoul started to get more and more into it.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the New Bates Motel   Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:44 pm

Spoiler:

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Vince Tyrsen

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the New Bates Motel   Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:26 pm

Spoiler:

So after she left, Vince put his belt back on. She had taken it off of him none-the-less, and that was a pretty esquisite situation to be in. He looked at Greg as he was getting half dressed.

"So that's the life I lead, bub," he shrugged, "Well you know what I mean." It was a bad joke, though a good one none the less. "You don't know the half of it, there are things that I can't even ever really explain. But you and I are going to have a lot of fun in the meantime, you and I've got an eternity of being awesome. So I've got other plans tonight then to deal with, you go and deal with what you need to do: pack, whatever, train, think, I'm sure it's a lot to take in."

He put his shirt on.

"I'll call you tomorrow night." Jacket, keys (his bike was elsewhere), "Just don't tell a soul about what you are or what I am. I wouldn't like that," it was a threat, though not a very angry one, just the sort of threat you told a guy when there was a line. "Anyway, I know it's very confusing, okay." Sympathy, now, he looked at him and placed his hand on his shoulder. "You want to know anything, I'll be straight with you as I can."

Oh and speaking of straight.

"Also ... yeah I know the bind is weird, don't worry, you'll get used to it. You're apart of me now, in a way, my blood is in your veins. You'll feel weird stuff, I get it, just focus on something else, okay, focus on women and bikes and beer and fights and the like, and most important thing of all: don't say a thing about what I am, better not even mention me again, don't even mention what you are, just keep a low profile."

You are mine. Ownership, it took a lot of something to look at a guy or woman and go 'I own you now.'

He stood at the door whilst he called a cab, he wanted to see what if Greg had anything to add. He was speaking a lot more then he normally did, but he had to keep Greg guessing at each point. There was the whole how to keep his new friend from thinking weird thoughts about him, but whatever, he'd find a way.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the New Bates Motel   

Back to top Go down

Evening at the New Bates Motel
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next