Portage: Descent into Darkness

A WoD RPG based on Vampire the Masquerade V20

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Wednesday, September 24th, 2014. An abnormally cool evening at 10c, the sky is overcast and there is a dampness on the light breeze.

Share | 

Evening at the New Bates Motel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the New Bates Motel   Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:25 am

Greg nods, raking his hand through his hair and still looking for his shirt. I'll pack up everything n shit, I can do the move tomorrow when you call me? Accepted, signed, sealed, delivered, he doesn't even ask, tight, vitae and sex, eternal life, what more could a guy want and you had him.

Never in his life was he so tempted to give another kindred a wedgie and stick their head in a toilet, probably for the best that he didn't though; he doubted that it would work out even half as well as he thought. ~Vince
On being Vampires:
He's probably not really heterosexual, I mean since when have vampires ever been hetero-normative? ~Guess who
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://intotheshadows.forumotion.eu
Vince Tyrsen

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the New Bates Motel   Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:51 am

So he dialed his phone and called a cab as he left.

He had made a friend in a way, literally, he had made a friend.

Whatever, he smirked as he closed the door. He had other things to do, he needed to go and try and pick up his bike, he needed to phone Tristran, lots of things. The night was still young, but first the bike.

Vince stands an average-ish 5'10" and is good physical, robust health. He has light brown hair and light brown eyes. He has strong Italian features and a scattering of scars and callouses dictating a hard life. He dresses in leather and denim, and has a look of being a thug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the New Bates Motel   Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:54 am

He picks up on the third ring. Hey numbnuts, you finished all your fun? Gruff, a hint of seriousness there too, but heck it was Tristan, it was hard to read the guy at the best of times, too bad there wasn't an owner's manual for him.

Never in his life was he so tempted to give another kindred a wedgie and stick their head in a toilet, probably for the best that he didn't though; he doubted that it would work out even half as well as he thought. ~Vince
On being Vampires:
He's probably not really heterosexual, I mean since when have vampires ever been hetero-normative? ~Guess who
Back to top Go down
Vince Tyrsen

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the New Bates Motel   Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:09 am

"Yeah," he said, "I'm done." Trying to figure out Tristran was a little bit like dealing with Einstein if his genius was being in passive aggressive. Whatever. "Well, for tonight," try to keep it light, because when Tristran got serious there was something up, but whether it was anything real or just something up his arse then that would be impossible to tell.

Whatever, he got out of the cab to go see if his bike was still there and how much of a ticket he'd have to pay for leaving it a bit under 24 hours. If it wasn't there, well, let's just say he wouldn't be impressed.

"So what's up?"

Vince stands an average-ish 5'10" and is good physical, robust health. He has light brown hair and light brown eyes. He has strong Italian features and a scattering of scars and callouses dictating a hard life. He dresses in leather and denim, and has a look of being a thug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the New Bates Motel   Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:04 am

The bike was still there, so no one was going to get into trouble tonight at least, that much is good for anyone not you. Tristan gives a small chuckle, well serious but at least he wasn't being anal again. Up to meeting a few buddies, or not so buddies, you know, nicely drill them for some information? And Vince... have you had any wierd ass dreams since Waif got... screwed up?

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Vince Tyrsen

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the New Bates Motel   Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:04 pm

"No, no I haven't and yeah, sure, done, where do you want to meet?" He said checking his bike over, smart move, but he doubted it would last longer if he kept it out. Best not to tempt fate a second time. He patted her now that she was nice and secure.

"How is she doing anyways?" He was concerned as well for her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the New Bates Motel   Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:17 pm

Healing, fucking aggro style damage, so its taking a few days. Meet me over at Fish's Head, it is a shit hole, but a few of their guys should be there tonight, and if we tear it down, meh, who cares, right?

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Vince Tyrsen

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the New Bates Motel   Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:23 pm

"Alright," he said, though he wasn't in the mood to get into a fight with a whole bunch of people when he had no idea what was going on. What did this have to do with anything? Oh well, Tristran would probably fill him in on something. He was a weird dude and trying to figure him out was a little bit like trying to figure out raindrops, there was an explanation, but it didn't stop him from getting covered in it.

"Yeah, okay, fill me in when I get there," He said. This had to do with either the Sabbat or Waif, either way it sounded like they were dealing with people, people.

Well if they did have to burn it to the ground, he'd make sure to at least feed first.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the New Bates Motel   Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:34 pm

See new thread in the Northern Suburbs Smile

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evening at the New Bates Motel   

Back to top Go down

Evening at the New Bates Motel
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2