Portage: Descent into Darkness

A WoD RPG based on Vampire the Masquerade V20

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Wednesday, September 24th, 2014. An abnormally cool evening at 10c, the sky is overcast and there is a dampness on the light breeze.

Share | 

Ralph's Apartment - riday July 5 2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Ralph's Apartment - riday July 5 2012   Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:50 am

It was a Friday night. The weekend had come so far, Ralph was excited. He woke up in his Haven with his clothes wrinkled and still on his body. Ralph only arrived back home just in time before the sun came up.

Ralph exited his room and checked for Annabelle.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ralph's Apartment - riday July 5 2012   Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:54 pm

Annabelle is on the phone, looking animated and happy, a notebook in hand and is writing down what seems like a lot of information. As you step out, she looks up and smiles brightly, whatever it is, she is in a good mood, which at least means she wont be as clingy tonight.

Never in his life was he so tempted to give another kindred a wedgie and stick their head in a toilet, probably for the best that he didn't though; he doubted that it would work out even half as well as he thought. ~Vince
On being Vampires:
He's probably not really heterosexual, I mean since when have vampires ever been hetero-normative? ~Guess who
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://intotheshadows.forumotion.eu

PostSubject: Re: Ralph's Apartment - riday July 5 2012   Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:10 am

Ralph smiled at Annabelle, remaining quiet while she was on the phone. He looked for a newspaper to read while he waited for her to finish talking on the phone. Ralph, thinking about his interview with the women to be Annabelle's assistants, the other dance teachers that would be needed, some form of security, wondered if things were moving in the right direction. He thought about Elora.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ralph's Apartment - riday July 5 2012   Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:22 pm

She gets off the phone and looks up brightly, a hesitation before moving toward you, unsure if tonight she will be allowed to touch you. That was one of the instructors I had hoped to interview tomorrow, they will be in first thing, I have several interviews tomorrow, oh Master, when you wake tomorrow I should have a short list of people for you to pick from and we have enough set up that we can start registration on the weekend too. Beaming, she tilts her head to look at you, pleading to know that you are pleased with her.

Never in his life was he so tempted to give another kindred a wedgie and stick their head in a toilet, probably for the best that he didn't though; he doubted that it would work out even half as well as he thought. ~Vince
On being Vampires:
He's probably not really heterosexual, I mean since when have vampires ever been hetero-normative? ~Guess who
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ralph's Apartment - riday July 5 2012   Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:39 am

"Good," Ralph said in a distracted fashion. He quickly changed subjects. "You weren't here to dress me yesterday. You should know better. You upset me. I did not know if I looked right." Ralph's voice took on a sad, condescending tone.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ralph's Apartment - riday July 5 2012   Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:49 am

Her face falls as her eyes widen, a small surge of pleasure to see the fear there as she steps forward. Master, oh, I am so sorry, please forgive me, trying to get all of the business done, please... Master?

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ralph's Apartment - riday July 5 2012   Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:54 am

"You have been working hard," Ralph changed tune, "so you should fetch you glass. I will feed you some blood to revitalize your concentration. However, do you think you have earned this blood?"

Ralph thought about Honesty. He missed Honesty. He had not seen her since that night at the Toreador domain.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ralph's Apartment - riday July 5 2012   Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:47 am

She quivers slightly and looks down. No... no master, I have failed you, I do not... Honesty, oh Honesty, what was she doing now, slaved to Jorge, that horrid Harpy, they all were really, Toreador elders in their beauty, but this one, he had taken something that was the most beautiful and was crushing it, was that not against all things that the Toreador were to be?

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ralph's Apartment - riday July 5 2012   Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:00 pm

Ralph, delighting in messing with Annabelle, changed to a kinder tact. Thoughts of Honesty put Ralph in a better mood, and thoughts of Jorge focused Ralph's energies to another. "I will give you some blood anyway," Ralph said, "because my love for you is unconditional." Ralph tilted Annabelle's head up by the chin to look into her eyes, then smiled cheerfully at her face, seemingly unfazed by her emotional distress. Ralph disliked his actions, well, more disapproved of them, but Ralph found that tormenting people came natural to him. It was usually done on a whim. Ralph did not do this consciously. "You are beautiful, Annabelle. I am pleased with the progress."

Ralph kissed Annabelle gently on the lips. "Now," he said, "get your glass."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ralph's Apartment - riday July 5 2012   Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:01 pm

She quivers at your touch, a tender blossom you could crush, oh so easily, but there is no need, she will move to your whim at any word. Her cheeks pink, she murmurs softly as she steps back then darts on delicate feet to where the precious goblet is kept, the one from which and only into which you will share your vitae. Master... you are too kind.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ralph's Apartment - riday July 5 2012   Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:11 pm

"I know," Ralph answered, cheekily, "and you are too lucky." The expression on Ralph's face was sincere and full of pride. Ralph bit into his wrist and spilled the bloody contents into the glass that was offered to him by Annabelle. Afterward, Ralph licked his wound clean and watched Annabelle as she drank the blood. The goblet had been filled to a very generous a level.

Ralph looked for any sign of cooking or a mess in the kitchen. "I hope you have been eating properly, Annabelle," Ralph said with small concern.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ralph's Apartment - riday July 5 2012   Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:52 am

I had a salad Master... Her voice is small, a shake to it as the heady liquor of your vitae surges through her system, her eyes bright and glassy as if intoxicated. I try, I try so hard to eat Master, I do.

Spoiler:

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ralph's Apartment - riday July 5 2012   Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:33 am

Ralph, changing tune faster than that song Bohemian Rhapsody, frowned at Annabelle. His voice took on a sharp edge. "A salad is not good enough, Annabelle. I bet you are throwing it up, too. You disappoint me." Ralph seemed to pace around the kitchen and growled in frustration. He managed to calm down. "I should go out and see Raelene, what do you think of that, do you think she would make me more happy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ralph's Apartment - riday July 5 2012   Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:33 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ralph's Apartment - riday July 5 2012   Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:45 am

Master, no, oh no... She half wails and stumbles after you, her grace lost in the panic now, her skin pale, so beautifully pale beneath the soft tan of her natural colour, she was exquisit when you tormented her, so much more so then when Elora had inflicted pain, no emotional pain was so much sweeter. Please, no Master, I can do better, I promise, I swear, you said, you said they would not be like me, just toys, not like me... Tears, sobbing as she drops to her knees on the cold marble, looking up at you, begging, pleading.

Spoiler:

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ralph's Apartment - riday July 5 2012   Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:35 am

Spoiler:

The sight of Annabelle's tears, as she made her pathetic display and wailed on the ground, brought Ralph back to a moer sober frame of mind. The sadistic creature had been sated inside him, but it left Ralph feeling empty. The young Neonate felt a sense of guilt and unhappiness.

Ralph's voice was suddenly soft and apologetic. "Sorry, Annabelle. I didn't mean to make you cry. You mean a lot to me. I mean it." Ralph stood there awkwardly, unsure of what to do about Annabelle.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ralph's Apartment - riday July 5 2012   Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:08 am

Still tears, hiccuping sobs as she nods softly, as if so willingly accepting this apology, her voice stuttered between each gasped breath. You... said, just, me, not them, they, would, be, to, drink, not, special, like, me? Pleading, accusing but pleading, a need there as she quivers, searching your face for sign perhaps that you are to reject her or choose another to supplant her.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ralph's Apartment - riday July 5 2012   Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:56 am

Ralph nodded and realised he hit a bad nerve. "Nobody could replace you," Ralph said, "you're my one and only. I love you dearly, but I just upset. I should not have hurt you." Ralph took Annabelle to a couch and comforted her with cuddles. "I forget how much words can hurt, sometimes. I wasn't thinking. Those other girls mean nothing to me! I barely remember their names!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ralph's Apartment - riday July 5 2012   Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:29 pm

Her hiccups start to subside as she rubs at her eyes, sniffing as she tries to kiss your face, your hands, still pleading for forgiveness. I will do better, I swear, I will Master, I will be better.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ralph's Apartment - riday July 5 2012   Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:28 pm

Ghouls were a pain in the bum, yeah. Annabelle was no different. Ghouls were too sensitive. "Come on, we'll have a shower to freshen up, then you can dress me properly," Ralph said. "I bet you have a lot to do today." Ralph got up and led Annabelle to the en suite.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ralph's Apartment - riday July 5 2012   Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:33 pm

Spoiler:

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ralph's Apartment - riday July 5 2012   Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:05 am

Spoiler:

After the quick shower, comforting Annabelle until she stopped crying, Ralph had Annabelle get him dressed. Further, Ralph wanted to go out and search for a worthy bodyguard. Ralph told Annabelle to continue working on the dance hall, to compile a list of capable teachers and employees.

Ralph left the apartment for the bar he went to the other night.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ralph's Apartment - riday July 5 2012   Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:18 pm

Spoiler:

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ralph's Apartment - riday July 5 2012   

Back to top Go down

Ralph's Apartment - riday July 5 2012
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1