Portage: Descent into Darkness

A WoD RPG based on Vampire the Masquerade V20

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Wednesday, September 24th, 2014. An abnormally cool evening at 10c, the sky is overcast and there is a dampness on the light breeze.

Share | 

Police Department

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Police Department   Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:09 pm

Not jaded Detective, separating myself from the victim that I might save another, if I felt each hit, each wound I saw, I would aid no man. She nods softly and rises, moving to the side and starts to pull up some other files, muttering softly to herself.

Spoiler:

Never in his life was he so tempted to give another kindred a wedgie and stick their head in a toilet, probably for the best that he didn't though; he doubted that it would work out even half as well as he thought. ~Vince
On being Vampires:
He's probably not really heterosexual, I mean since when have vampires ever been hetero-normative? ~Guess who
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://intotheshadows.forumotion.eu
Zeek

PostSubject: Re: Police Department   Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:56 am

"Well spoken."

Spoiler:

Torrential storm clouds infuse themselves within the blue-gray eyes of this lovely young man. Peering out from beneath tousled strands of alabaster-gold hair with an expression of sheer boredom. It seemed as though nothing held much interest for this male of small stature. Standing only 4'4", his lithe form was always ready to spring into action, moving with feline grace wherever that may be, clad in his off brand designer clothes for whatever purposes he might have.

Quote: "Cross /krôs/, noun: a thing they nail people to."
Theme: Burn It Down - Linkin Park
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Police Department   Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:19 pm

No celerity, but there is something else, something about it nags at your mind but you cannot quite put your finger on it, other then you are sure this is it, proof that you know, the attacker is not mortal, but kindred, or cainite.

Never in his life was he so tempted to give another kindred a wedgie and stick their head in a toilet, probably for the best that he didn't though; he doubted that it would work out even half as well as he thought. ~Vince
On being Vampires:
He's probably not really heterosexual, I mean since when have vampires ever been hetero-normative? ~Guess who
Back to top Go down
Zeek

PostSubject: Re: Police Department   Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:52 pm

Xavier takes a flash drive from his pocket and copies the videos if possible so that he may show them to Isabella, something supernatural was definitely at play and the court would need to take this from the police hands as soon as possible. But these markings were disturbing, they wanted/needed to be found but were done in such a way to be easily over looked.

This certainly was a knock at the Tower door, but such a soft subtle ... "Rapping at my chamber door, tis some visitor I muttered... Quoth the raven..." His voice was gentle, quiet but it brought up memories of the taunting crows and beckoning voices of a peaceful time long since past.

Torrential storm clouds infuse themselves within the blue-gray eyes of this lovely young man. Peering out from beneath tousled strands of alabaster-gold hair with an expression of sheer boredom. It seemed as though nothing held much interest for this male of small stature. Standing only 4'4", his lithe form was always ready to spring into action, moving with feline grace wherever that may be, clad in his off brand designer clothes for whatever purposes he might have.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Police Department   Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:24 pm

A soft voice to the side as if she is not truly listening while the files download. Nevermore...

As the files shift for you to take home, there is that waiting silence until she breaks it once more. There, done, I can print that off now, the printer next to you Detective.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Zeek

PostSubject: Re: Police Department   Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:29 pm

"Splendid Ms. Jones you've out done yourself." Xavier takes the sheet of paper as it exits the printer running his eyes over it with her calculations trying to visualize the image and its missing pieces.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Police Department   Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:19 pm

The following image is printed, with several pieces missing still and definitely looks that there should be three, maybe four more. Detective, this is what I do...

Spoiler:

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Zeek

PostSubject: Re: Police Department   Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:47 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Police Department   Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:32 pm

Spoiler:

The sound of a cellphone ringing and then Nora's voice. Mr Ebon, yes... as I said it is all done for you whenever you are ready to pick it up...

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Zeek

PostSubject: Re: Police Department   Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:40 pm

Ensconced in his work he barely heard her words on a conscious level registering that she was indeed not talking to him after he spoke. "Pick up what? Oh, my apologies." Xavier's voice lowered as his gaze went back to the monitor sifting through the rest of the case histories and copying them to the flash drive as well.

Morning was on it's way, he could feel it and with a cursory glance to the clocks he began the finishing touches of his search and copy of files.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Police Department   Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:02 pm

She looks up at you and smiles then shakes her head. Thank you Mr Ebon, of course. Finished, she looks to you and glances back to the computer. Is there anything else you need or I could help you with Detective?

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Zeek

PostSubject: Re: Police Department   Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:07 pm

Xavier being polite shook his head indicating that he would wait for her to be off the phone. He wanted to be certain that he would be informed if new information came to light. And perhaps discuss some information with her over the markings on the printed paper.

When she was finished with the phone he gave a polite nod of his head, as if to indicate the phone call was none of his business. "Ebon is an odd last name... Now these markings, here in the center. Does that not look like the zodiac for scorpio? At least the part that looks like an 'N' with the curved arrow? What do you make of this Ms. Jones?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Police Department   Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:30 pm

Is it? She shrugs and leans over to look at the image, furrowing her brow then begins to nibble her lip. You... I believe you are correct, a symbol of the zodiac in it... religious cult?

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Zeek

PostSubject: Re: Police Department   Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:32 pm

"I'm not sure... perhaps we have some copycat of the old Zodiac killer. It happened maybe thirty years ago, and then again ten years after that. With another copy cat... check the births of each deceased, blood type even? Any of them match?" Xavier asked rolling over the ideas allowed as much as in his own head.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Police Department   Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:37 pm

Her hint of confusion and interest turns into a small gasp of surprise and her mouth opening in shock, reaching for the paper then turning suddenly, her fingers in a flurry of movement over the keyboard as she starts to do as you have said. This is going to take a bit, I have to access old files, some may need data encryption and passwords Detective...

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Zeek

PostSubject: Re: Police Department   Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:42 pm

"Keep me informed, personally I mean. Don't go through all the chains of command we don't know how this got missed in the first place and there may be insiders on the job." Xavier lays a business card out for her smiling politely and flashing his most adoring grin.

"Let's hope the trail of breadcrumbs hasn't been destroyed by the others. Alright? I will leave you to it Ms. You take care, and keep in touch." Picking up his paper and making sure to pad his pocket with the flash drive he moved toward the door, and if there was no other response from Ms. Jones, Xavier would exit the computer lab and head down stairs.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Police Department   Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:46 pm

You are on the case, you are the chain of command. She chuckles softly and accepts the card, slipping it into her pocket. Good night then and I will do my best to get it done before I go home... nothing sleeping after the sunrise.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Zeek

PostSubject: Re: Police Department   Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:49 pm

"Don't push yourself too hard dear. We all need our rest." With that xavier heads out, down the hall and stairs and out to his scooter looking up at the night's sky before heading off back home.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Police Department   

Back to top Go down

Police Department
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2