Portage: Descent into Darkness

A WoD RPG based on Vampire the Masquerade V20

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Wednesday, September 24th, 2014. An abnormally cool evening at 10c, the sky is overcast and there is a dampness on the light breeze.

Share | 

The Harpy's Gallery

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlotte McBride

PostSubject: Re: The Harpy's Gallery   Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:30 am

"I might say the same of you Jorge, alluring and passionate, talented and powerful, hard to resist such a combination. What were you going to show me next?"

Theme song: Tata Young - Sexy, naughty, bitchy me

Charlotte is a 5'7" curvy redhead with light skin and eyes the colour of faded pumpkins, usually wearing clothing to highlight her figure. Currently wearing: http://cfc.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-set/.sig/XAeuM3ZxTZRVqq4YMLjFXg/cid/59715323/id/vvy2rerjQpiHqIXGfX6FBQ/size/c600x605.jpg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Harpy's Gallery   Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:14 pm

He smiles softly and tilts his head, watching you a moment before his eyes slide to glance around the room. I confess I seem to have forgotten the reason for bringing you here, instead, if you might forgive an old man, would you care to sit within the gallery, either mine or my collection, we could talk a little, I would like to know you a bit more.

Never in his life was he so tempted to give another kindred a wedgie and stick their head in a toilet, probably for the best that he didn't though; he doubted that it would work out even half as well as he thought. ~Vince
On being Vampires:
He's probably not really heterosexual, I mean since when have vampires ever been hetero-normative? ~Guess who
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://intotheshadows.forumotion.eu
Charlotte McBride

PostSubject: Re: The Harpy's Gallery   Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:19 pm

Charlotte smiles, "you go find an old man and I will forgive him. I would love to sit among your collection Jorge, fewer things would give me greater pleasure."

Charlotte is a 5'7" curvy redhead with light skin and eyes the colour of faded pumpkins, usually wearing clothing to highlight her figure. Currently wearing: http://cfc.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-set/.sig/XAeuM3ZxTZRVqq4YMLjFXg/cid/59715323/id/vvy2rerjQpiHqIXGfX6FBQ/size/c600x605.jpg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Harpy's Gallery   Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:27 pm

Utterly delightful. He gives your hand a small tug, leading you back down the stairs to the gallery, careful to be the gentleman, a step below you, holding your hand carefully as you descend. Out to the collections he has gathered over the years of others work, he motions for you to sit first before he follows suit. Now my dear, please, tell me, how do you like my fair city here?

Never in his life was he so tempted to give another kindred a wedgie and stick their head in a toilet, probably for the best that he didn't though; he doubted that it would work out even half as well as he thought. ~Vince
On being Vampires:
He's probably not really heterosexual, I mean since when have vampires ever been hetero-normative? ~Guess who
Back to top Go down
Charlotte McBride

PostSubject: Re: The Harpy's Gallery   Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:37 pm

"I love it Jorge, there is so much potential, even if some of the people who live here don't see it. This could be a powerful city, a city of culture and finance, if only we could get the residents thinking of themselves as citizens of the city and not merely their own little region."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Harpy's Gallery   Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:14 pm

It is just that passion my dear that seems to draw me to you like a moth to your flame, your mind, your passions, you are so brilliantly correct, and thus our city sits on an edge, from the living and the non... so much that can affect us all. Settled beside you, he looks over your form and smiles softly, reaching out to caress your leg softly.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Charlotte McBride

PostSubject: Re: The Harpy's Gallery   Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:15 am

A hint of playfullness enters Charlotte's eye and smile, placing a hand over the harpy's, holding it on her leg. "I am passionate in many areas of my life Jorge."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Harpy's Gallery   Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:43 am

His lips twitch slightly at the movement, the barest movements of his fingers against your leg. Retaining the fire of humanity along with the embers of the new life, a childe, it is wisdom to not forget from whence you came and what you can still feel.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Charlotte McBride

PostSubject: Re: The Harpy's Gallery   Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:02 am

"I couldn't agree more Jorge. It takes a bewildering variety of types to make up a strong whole community. Like your collection here; so many individual works, but a marvellous whole statement. Oddly, I was making the same point with that tremere woman about the court and the Camarilla itself."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Harpy's Gallery   Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:44 am

Ah, what is that saying so many kine are so fond of, great minds think alike? An arch of a brow and a small caress beneath your hand this time, his gaze not leaving your face, your body, your hair.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Charlotte McBride

PostSubject: Re: The Harpy's Gallery   Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:50 am

Charlotte leans into the gaze, "the kine have another saying Jorge, actions speak louder than words," lean in further and give the harpy a kiss. Not too long, just enough to gauge any reactions.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Harpy's Gallery   Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:53 am

The hand on your leg tenses slightly, though he does not pull away and in a flash of movement, his other is cupping the back of your head, a kiss in return before he pulls away slightly, amusement hovering on his lips, curved so sweetly as he looks you over. That is what they say, a daring creature you are, how many would cringe to fear to dare with the Harpy... delightfully sweet...

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Charlotte McBride

PostSubject: Re: The Harpy's Gallery   Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:11 am

Charlotte giggles, "if I wasn't daring, I would be on the verge of retirement from my dull accounting position, looking forward to spending time with my grandchildren."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Harpy's Gallery   Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:54 pm

His hand shifts to cup your cheek, caressing the skin gently with that soft, cunning smile still. I do not think that would suit you Charlotte, not at all. No, the world would be a dimmer place with out your glory. And then he is kissing you again, a gentle, careful caress of lips on yours, drawing you in closer with the sensation as if you are some woman in a Jane Austin movie, sweeping you off your feet.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Charlotte McBride

PostSubject: Re: The Harpy's Gallery   Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:04 pm

Charlotte melts into the kiss, thoroughly enjoying the harpy's attention and kissing him back with passion, putting her arms around his shoulders.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Harpy's Gallery   Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:17 pm

He dips you back slightly, to leave you off balance, the position such that you have that sensation of being almost helpless in his arms, that you might fall if he lets you go. A deepening kiss, in the arms of the Harpy, holding you close until he slowly, ever so slowly pulls his lips from you, a tiny touch of his lips on the corner of your mouth. You humour an old man... A whisper as he holds you still at the angle, supported only by his arms.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Charlotte McBride

PostSubject: Re: The Harpy's Gallery   Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:22 pm

Charlotte smiles, putting her hand to his cheek. "Stop it with the old man comments and kiss me again Jorge."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Harpy's Gallery   Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:19 pm

He chuckles, the sound a rich rumble in his chest as he pulls you in hard this time, his lips cold, firm and prying on your own, one hand sliding down your back, along the curve of your bottom, lifting your leg slightly to put you even more off balance, raising it along his own.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Charlotte McBride

PostSubject: Re: The Harpy's Gallery   Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:23 pm

Hang on to his neck and hook the leg around his. Return the kiss, a little moan of encouragement. Charlotte will open her lips a little.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Harpy's Gallery   Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:34 pm

Not the hunger and want of the kine you had been kissing, embracing, nor even your ghouls, it is an older, guided and powerful passion, drawing you in and consuming you, gentle touches, firm ones, unbalanced in his arms, his lips, his tongue teasing along where your fangs would be, as if daring you, body wrapped around you, firmly holding you in place...

Sire? A soft voice of shock from a distance across the room and you can feel a low burr of laughter in his chest as he holds you firm even through the sound, to finish his kiss and slowly, oh so slowly pull apart. I am busy Honesty... what now? Disinterested, bored even as he does not look up, but continues to watch you instead.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Charlotte McBride

PostSubject: Re: The Harpy's Gallery   Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:38 pm

Oh here is a man I can learn from, Charlotte thinks, not bothered by the interruption but finding it rather humourous. The woman who seemed to bother so much that young Toreador. Charlotte let's out a small moan of bother, however, just to let Jorge know she would like this to continue. A man who knows how to treat a woman.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Harpy's Gallery   Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:15 pm

Ah... I had, the gallery, a showing, I had... never mind Sire. Was that a trace of envy in her voice of hurt? How delightful and Jorge seems to not care. Do the showing Honesty, Christoff is good at what he does, you should do it, and please, do bother off my dear, tonight I am busy, we can talk tomorrow.

A small sigh from the woman you cannot see but hear and then footsteps as she moves away. Jorge nuzzles in against your cheek, his voice soft, rich. Children can be such pests, now, now my burning ember, where were we?

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Charlotte McBride

PostSubject: Re: The Harpy's Gallery   Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:56 am

Hold him a little tighter, drawing myself up. "Jorge, we were just about here," pressing her lips against his once again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Harpy's Gallery   Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:39 am

Why yes, yes we were... A murmur as he returns the kiss, sweeping you once more into the heady bliss, thrill and excitement, you are making out with the Harpy, the Harpy of all Kindred that you might dare to draw attention from.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Charlotte McBride

PostSubject: Re: The Harpy's Gallery   Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:54 am

What other kindred? Oh yes, them. Between kisses, Charlotte will sigh in contentment. "Jorge, you really know what you're doing. I am so glad I came tonight."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Harpy's Gallery   Today at 10:16 am

Back to top Go down

The Harpy's Gallery
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next