Portage: Descent into Darkness

A WoD RPG based on Vampire the Masquerade V20

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Wednesday, September 24th, 2014. An abnormally cool evening at 10c, the sky is overcast and there is a dampness on the light breeze.

Share | 

Looking for Military Folk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Looking for Military Folk   Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:51 pm

Ralph, having came to this bar last night, came again to look for a man that was worthwhile, not in that way, but for the purpose of acting a bodyguard in the future. Ralph needed a man who seemed unattached, cold and calculated, like a serial killer, but had the training and look to be part of the military. Ralph wanted a particular character to fit his particular needs, and this particular bar would help - it was known for being a good spot for military personnel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Military Folk   Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:52 pm

Perception + Alertness:
Guest carried out 4 launched of one D10 (Image not informed.) :
7 , 9 , 4 , 5
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Military Folk   Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:26 pm

As you move through the bar, aside from looking out of place yourself, you do see several men that look to fit that description as a first take. Appearances are not everything, but at least there are some good prospects.

Spoiler:

Never in his life was he so tempted to give another kindred a wedgie and stick their head in a toilet, probably for the best that he didn't though; he doubted that it would work out even half as well as he thought. ~Vince
On being Vampires:
He's probably not really heterosexual, I mean since when have vampires ever been hetero-normative? ~Guess who
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://intotheshadows.forumotion.eu

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Military Folk   Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:19 pm

Ralph decided on a particularly scary looking fellow, his mannerisms were like a robot, his gaze was cold and unfeeling, the robotic man looked like he wanted to drink alone. The man's hair was blonde and cut short, the clothes he wore were immaculate and fashionable.

Ralph approached the man, smiling cheerfully at him. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Military Folk   Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:44 pm

He looks up from his beer with a bit of an odd look, perhaps wondering why he is being so interrupted by you. Ah... I know you?

Never in his life was he so tempted to give another kindred a wedgie and stick their head in a toilet, probably for the best that he didn't though; he doubted that it would work out even half as well as he thought. ~Vince
On being Vampires:
He's probably not really heterosexual, I mean since when have vampires ever been hetero-normative? ~Guess who
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Military Folk   Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:23 pm

"Oh," Ralph pretended surprise. "Sorry, my mistake. You looked like a friend of mine from a distance." Ralph took a seat opposite the man and sighed as if relaxed. "Nonetheless, you seem like a nice guy! I am Ralph!"

Ralph grinned at the bloke, wondering where this could go...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Military Folk   Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:25 pm

He arches a brow and glances up, perhaps looking to see if this is some sort of a prank carried out by some of his buddies or not. Ah... Regs, sure sit...

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Military Folk   Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:30 pm

Ralph scrunched his face upon hearing the man's name, as if there was a bad taste in his mouth. "We can work on the name, that's okay, that can change, let's see what else you got to offer," Ralph drawled, "so, Reg, what type of work do you do and what do you like about it?"

Ralph kept the fast-talking charade.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Military Folk   Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:36 pm

Work on my name, what else I have to offer? Look fuckwad... I gots me a job, I don't know who put you up to this bullshit, but I suggest walking away before your pretty little face meets my bootsize.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Military Folk   Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:43 pm

Ralph changed tact and smiled more subtly. "I don't like your tone," he said, "so I suggest we take this outside. I have to warn you: I am trained in the art of butt-whoop."

Ralph grinned, cheekily.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Military Folk   Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:56 pm

Kid you are a fucking moron, seriously, go back and play with your barbies before you get hurt. He takes another swig of his beer, dismissing you.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Military Folk   Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:02 pm

"I will make you a deal: I will leave you alone if you beat me in a fist fight," he said, "do we have a deal, Reggie?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Military Folk   Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:30 am

Regs, not Reggie you fucktard, and you seriously want that pretty face smashed in hmm? His voice has dropped the more annoyed he has gotten, his eyes narrowing as he takes another swig. And when I find out which asswipe set you up once you are kissin dirt, he can join you...

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Military Folk   Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:42 am

"Finish that drink and we'll step outside," Rudolf grinned, "and after I beat you up, we can work out the terms of our relationship for the known future, Reggie."

Rudolf got out of his seat, then headed to the door. He gave Reggie a few cheeky glances, making sure he followed as well as kept his distance in case of an unforeseen strike.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Military Folk   Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:46 am

He downs the drink in a single go, slamming it to the table and drawing a few glances as he rises, barreling out of the bar after you, a low glowering on his face.

Spoiler:

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Military Folk   Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:35 am

Ralph attempted to lead the sullen creature to a secluded spot, grinning at the character quite happily. "So," Ralph goaded, "you going to take a shot, Reggie?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Military Folk   Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:39 am

He gives you still that incredulous look, but then suddenly he is moving.

Dex+Athletics
Admin carried out 4 launched of one D10 (Image not informed.) :
6 , 8 , 5 , 1

Strength (if successful)
Admin carried out 3 launched of one D10 (Image not informed.) :
10 , 7 , 9

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Military Folk   Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:40 am

One success to hit, but he hits hard, for a human, but hand to hand... soak 1 bashing, roll Stamina

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Military Folk   Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:56 am

Ralph soak the hit to gauge Reggie's strength. He wanted to make sure the potential ghoul could hit hard.

Stamina (Soak Roll):
Guest carried out 2 launched of one D10 (Image not informed.) :
5 , 7
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Military Folk   Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:37 pm

Ralph, not liking the hit, got a little annoyed. A frowned appeared on his face. He took his annoyance out by attempting to punch Reggie in the chest.

[spoiler]
Ralph spends 4 BP on Strength.

Dexterity + Brawl (to hit):
Guest carried out 6 launched of one D10 (Image not informed.) :
1 , 1 , 7 , 10 , 9 , 7

Damage via Strength (if applicable):
1 , 3 , 10 , 3 , 2 , 7
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Military Folk   Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:43 pm

No damage from the hit taken, at least you know he is fast and strong. A small sound as your strike hits him, he seems surprised perhaps he did not take you down.

Stamina
Admin carried out 2 launched of one D10 (Image not informed.) :
9 , 5

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Military Folk   Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:45 pm

Spoiler:

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Military Folk   Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:37 pm

"I like being right," Ralph said, smirking, "you do hit like a girl, like I figured."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Military Folk   Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:40 pm

Ralph smartly stepped forward and attempted to punch Reggie in the stomach.

Dexterity + Brawl (to hit):
5 , 7 , 10 , 2 , 2 , 9

Damage via Strength (if applicable):
10 , 2 , 7 , 7 , 7 , 2
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Military Folk   Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:07 pm

Spoiler:

Soak
Stamina
Admin carried out 2 launched of one D10 (Image not informed.) :
8 , 9

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Military Folk   Today at 10:16 am

Back to top Go down

Looking for Military Folk
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next