Portage: Descent into Darkness

A WoD RPG based on Vampire the Masquerade V20

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Wednesday, September 24th, 2014. An abnormally cool evening at 10c, the sky is overcast and there is a dampness on the light breeze.

Share | 

Back to Withrod Lane

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charlotte McBride

PostSubject: Back to Withrod Lane   Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:01 am

Charlotte pulls her merc into the garage and watches the door lower behind her. She gets out and heads inside, a little giddy from the harpy's moves, but glad she was able to make a connection. Inside the house, things are quiet this time of morning, her people tucked up in their beds. She heads down to her own chambers, getting the laptops up and ready for a little work before bed. Check messages, etc., and get undressed. The silk gown and polar bear slippers a comfortable feel against her skin.

Theme song: Tata Young - Sexy, naughty, bitchy me

Charlotte is a 5'7" curvy redhead with light skin and eyes the colour of faded pumpkins, usually wearing clothing to highlight her figure. Currently wearing: http://cfc.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-set/.sig/XAeuM3ZxTZRVqq4YMLjFXg/cid/59715323/id/vvy2rerjQpiHqIXGfX6FBQ/size/c600x605.jpg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back to Withrod Lane   Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:16 pm

Undressed, and just starting to get into your pjamas, the phone rings, a familiar voice over the phone, the Sheriff calling. Ms McBride, I wished to let you know that you should be cautious and alert, let us know if you notice anything else, but things are a bit tense at the moment, I do not think you wish to become more deeply involved?

Never in his life was he so tempted to give another kindred a wedgie and stick their head in a toilet, probably for the best that he didn't though; he doubted that it would work out even half as well as he thought. ~Vince
On being Vampires:
He's probably not really heterosexual, I mean since when have vampires ever been hetero-normative? ~Guess who
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://intotheshadows.forumotion.eu
Charlotte McBride

PostSubject: Re: Back to Withrod Lane   Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:21 pm

"Thank you for the warning Sheriff, I do want to do my part for the court. I will certainly moniter the sites and let you know the minute something comes up."

Charlotte is a 5'7" curvy redhead with light skin and eyes the colour of faded pumpkins, usually wearing clothing to highlight her figure. Currently wearing: http://cfc.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-set/.sig/XAeuM3ZxTZRVqq4YMLjFXg/cid/59715323/id/vvy2rerjQpiHqIXGfX6FBQ/size/c600x605.jpg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back to Withrod Lane   Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:29 pm

A wise woman, once again thank you for bringing that to our attention, it may be wise to not mention it to any else. Good night Ms McBride.

Never in his life was he so tempted to give another kindred a wedgie and stick their head in a toilet, probably for the best that he didn't though; he doubted that it would work out even half as well as he thought. ~Vince
On being Vampires:
He's probably not really heterosexual, I mean since when have vampires ever been hetero-normative? ~Guess who
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://intotheshadows.forumotion.eu
Charlotte McBride

PostSubject: Re: Back to Withrod Lane   Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:19 am

"Certainly madam. Good day to you."
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to Withrod Lane   

Back to top Go down

Back to Withrod Lane
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1