Portage: Descent into Darkness

A WoD RPG based on Vampire the Masquerade V20

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Wednesday, September 24th, 2014. An abnormally cool evening at 10c, the sky is overcast and there is a dampness on the light breeze.

Share | 

Balancing Act: Thoughts, Opinions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Balancing Act: Thoughts, Opinions   Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:10 pm

Okay, so my life is getting more then a bit hectic, I am working tons (yay hours) planning a wedding, and will start renovating my sister's new house in a week.

Even without the last one, I just don't have the time to put in regular hours here and regular game nights.

I know some of you like structure, and some don't care... so this may not work for you all and I wont be hurt if its not your thing.

To those that wish to continue RP... I can both continue as we have, there will be chances to RP together (I strongly encourage this if you want more rp... get friendly), and there really wont be set nights.

To that end, at times the timeline will jump, things wont always be night to night, why, some of you have routines that will take you a month to do and are just routine, with more 'fun' in mind, it will get jumped more.

Others will have periods of lots of stuff then have down time, once again, while I appreciate down time is growth time... it is slower stuff, and to be focused on rp and getting somewhere, will be glazed over some too.

Timelines will mesh, there will be chances for group things, and heck set them up yourself too and go all out, mass rp or something.

XP will be updated monthly, with the same rate as it has been, 1pt a week.
Blood will be updated as per your character... if you go through three nights in one 'day' then you will be down 3 points, if it takes you two months for one night, then you will be down 1 point.

Ummm

basically, thoughts, questions, and let me know if you are up to this, if you guys aren't, be honest, I love this place but want people to have fun and don't want you here out of misplaced guilt and adoration of my awesomeness Smile

Never in his life was he so tempted to give another kindred a wedgie and stick their head in a toilet, probably for the best that he didn't though; he doubted that it would work out even half as well as he thought. ~Vince
On being Vampires:
He's probably not really heterosexual, I mean since when have vampires ever been hetero-normative? ~Guess who
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://intotheshadows.forumotion.eu
Cheryl Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Balancing Act: Thoughts, Opinions   Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:53 pm

I stuck out for a few months' hiatus, and I don't want to leave now, either. However it ends up working, I just want to keep RPing this story.

She stands at 5'7" with brown hair and eyes, nice curves and good poise, but those are about her only features that don't get altered based on circumstance. Find her on a job and you'll see that she knows how to dress herself up and put on a bright smile. On her own time she's likely to be more casual, if quiet and somewhat guarded, leaving off the makeup and wearing combinations of jeans and tees or tank tops for the most part.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vince Tyrsen

PostSubject: Re: Balancing Act: Thoughts, Opinions   Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:55 pm

I'm content to do whatever Smile

Vince stands an average-ish 5'10" and is good physical, robust health. He has light brown hair and light brown eyes. He has strong Italian features and a scattering of scars and callouses dictating a hard life. He dresses in leather and denim, and has a look of being a thug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Balancing Act: Thoughts, Opinions   Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:17 am

I apologize I have not been around much. I can be as obsessive as my avatar here, and I was quite enraptured with a variety of subjects which withdrew me from most internet activity. I will try to be around a bit more in the future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Balancing Act: Thoughts, Opinions   Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:06 am

I'm back myself, had to re-register for my absence, but my life's been fairly busy as well, so I'll be going at my own slow pace, which might just match your own, so no complaints from me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Balancing Act: Thoughts, Opinions   Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:06 pm

What updated?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Balancing Act: Thoughts, Opinions   Today at 10:18 am

Back to top Go down

Balancing Act: Thoughts, Opinions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1