Portage: Descent into Darkness

A WoD RPG based on Vampire the Masquerade V20

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Wednesday, September 24th, 2014. An abnormally cool evening at 10c, the sky is overcast and there is a dampness on the light breeze.

Share | 

Phoenix: Storm Rising

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix: Storm Rising   Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:35 am

Tomorrow. I smile and nod. If I tell my professors tonight, it should be enough warning right? I just needed to be sure that it didn't happen to often, "okay, tomorrow."

I squeeze his hand, knowing that he was right, mom would drop anything if one of us was in trouble, and like Dawn, I hadn't seen her since the last holiday. Her and dad and Riki.

"Alright, so, how about breakfast then. Coffee isn't enough food and you know it," I smile, so glad that he's here.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix: Storm Rising   Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:08 am

"I will have you know that coffee is a complete food group... I saw a small cafe just around the corner, my treat?" He is smiling again, the worry is still there, but between religious ikons and your mother, this ghost issue would be sure to be solved, and he is pleased you agreed so quickly.

Never in his life was he so tempted to give another kindred a wedgie and stick their head in a toilet, probably for the best that he didn't though; he doubted that it would work out even half as well as he thought. ~Vince
On being Vampires:
He's probably not really heterosexual, I mean since when have vampires ever been hetero-normative? ~Guess who
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://intotheshadows.forumotion.eu

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix: Storm Rising   Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:18 am

I smile, "okay, I'll let you take me to the cafe, if I must," I tease, feigning disparity l dispair. I jostle his hand painfully with a grin and move to gather my clothes and get changed in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix: Storm Rising   Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:29 am

You can hear him talking to the boys as you get ready, everything for a moment actually feeling normal, as if his presence has brought a ray of light into the apartment.
Breakfast, or well brunch was delightful, and it was easy to just catch up on how he was doing, and he on your studies.

A regretful goodbye and it's time for classes, and a talk to your professors about missing classes, at least this was a first and you were confident that they would be alright.

Never in his life was he so tempted to give another kindred a wedgie and stick their head in a toilet, probably for the best that he didn't though; he doubted that it would work out even half as well as he thought. ~Vince
On being Vampires:
He's probably not really heterosexual, I mean since when have vampires ever been hetero-normative? ~Guess who
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix: Storm Rising   Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:42 am

It was nice spending the day with my brother, he made it feel like everything was going to be alright. When it was time for him to go, I had a little more than half a mind to ask him to stay. But he had duties he needed to attend to, things I would likely not understand, not being a church goer myself. So I hugged him and waved him goodbye.

The rest of the day would go normally I was sure, and I would soon be on my way home with a bunch of papers to study for the lessons and labs, presentations and power points I would miss. But I felt better, the fear was good, and I felt confident going to my first professor to let him know I would be gone, but just for tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix: Storm Rising   Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:01 pm

New thread started for you Smile

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix: Storm Rising   Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:05 pm

Where?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix: Storm Rising   Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:06 pm

I had to write it first... :p itis therenow

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix: Storm Rising   

Back to top Go down

Phoenix: Storm Rising
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4