Portage: Descent into Darkness

A WoD RPG based on Vampire the Masquerade V20

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Sunday, September 28th, 2014. A cool night with a low cloud cover, sending a pinkish glow over the city.

Share | 

Tanya: To do or not to do

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tanya: To do or not to do   Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:04 pm

Nope, doing it right and roll the two dice too, as a 'random' too please Smile

Never in his life was he so tempted to give another kindred a wedgie and stick their head in a toilet, probably for the best that he didn't though; he doubted that it would work out even half as well as he thought. ~Vince
On being Vampires:
He's probably not really heterosexual, I mean since when have vampires ever been hetero-normative? ~Guess who
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://intotheshadows.forumotion.eu Online
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Tanya: To do or not to do   Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:19 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tanya: To do or not to do   Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:19 pm

The member 'Tanya Griffin' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D10' : 8, 5
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tanya: To do or not to do   Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:33 am

It is exhausting work and even with the coffee, sodas and sugar, the night wears on you both, though together, each of your papers seem to come together in a seamless piece of work, though your own personal preferences are clear in the final outcome. The sky has just begun to lighten with the kiss of ashy-pink heralding false dawn as the printers begin to spit out your papers, ready to be turned in before bed.

It was an enjoyable night too, he had a great sense of humour, and seemed to appreciate your acidic commentary on the class as a whole. Yours eyes are very heavy as he brings you the completed work. "Remind me next time that history is not something to take on a whim hmm? Even if the course outline in the registrar looks awesome..."

He looks as tired as you as he gives a low groan, miming defeat at the night.

Never in his life was he so tempted to give another kindred a wedgie and stick their head in a toilet, probably for the best that he didn't though; he doubted that it would work out even half as well as he thought. ~Vince
On being Vampires:
He's probably not really heterosexual, I mean since when have vampires ever been hetero-normative? ~Guess who
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Tanya: To do or not to do   Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:39 pm

Spoiler:

Tanya blinks a few times extra as she accepts the paper and flashes what after hours upon hours of studies would pass for a smile. Not only is she blinking more often than normal, but it also takes her longer time to open them every time. "You know what?" She says, with a slightly lower register than at the beginning of the night, still trying to make sure the question sounds rethorical. "I would, but... I'm not sure I'd be close enough to the registry to pull it off." Almost sluring out the words before she looks back at the table where they had been sitting and the probable coffemugs et cetera around it. "How long until class? I'm seriously tired right now." She chuckles a bit, before finally adding in a more serious tone. "Thank you Darren, by the way. I don't think I'd have made it in time if you weren't here." She smiles as she adds the last part.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tanya: To do or not to do   Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:24 pm

He seems to have just as much trouble keeping his eyes open. "Lordy I woud have still been in the middle of the political fallout after the assassination of whats-his-face without you. I think the dean's office opens in like twenty, we could drop off the papers in case four hours isn't long enough to manage to wake..."

I know, it really is a fantasy world bwhahaha

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Tanya: To do or not to do   Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:27 pm

Smiling softly Tanaya asks, as she now has remembered there are other things than history in the world. "Well, if we have twenty minutes. I think I'ma have a ciggarette, you wanna join?" She then looks at the paper again, then back to the guy one more time. "I suppose, teamwork then. Remind me to high five you when we get a passing grade on this report, yeah?" She says as she starts lumping the things on the table together in sort of organised batches for easier stuffing down a purse purposes, after the smoke of course. At this point if people wanted to steal the books, she felt find with it.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tanya: To do or not to do   Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:52 am

Oh I could use one... Especially after a night like that... He chuckles, realizing that someone overhearing, that might sound a bit risque, blushing a bit as he himself finds it funny too. Ensuring his papers are in order, or well notes and such are shoved in his bag, he glances around and shakes his head. Bed is never gonna feel so good, except after my presentation next week too... We are so going to ace this paper, I know it.

With that he rises, grabs his backpack and motions you to lead the way to the much deserved smoke break.
Spoiler:

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Tanya: To do or not to do   Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:11 pm

Tanya raises her eyebrows for a bit as he starts laughing, then shakes her head a bit and laughs about it as well. "You're right in that one, bed sounds amazing." Having the tiredness really setting in when the focus stopped she stumbles a bit when she tries to both take out the smokes and walk at the same time. "I think so, let's just hope he doesn't decide there's not enough detail in there." She says with a wink as she hands him the pack and fires up, taking a deep drag with closed eyes.

She waits for a few seconds before breathing out and opening her eyes again. "That, I needed." She says softly as she smiles before rembering. "What's your presentation on?"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tanya: To do or not to do   Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:19 pm

Mmm sometimes I swear this is better then others. He chuckles and shakes his head. Business concept, putting it toward a board to see if they are interested in my propositions for broaching a new ad campaign... It is a bit nerve wracking, gonna be my first real proposal. He is slurring just a bit, that way that a desperate need for sleep takes away your ability to really enunciate properly.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Tanya: To do or not to do   Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:07 pm

Tanya opens her eyes a bit more and raises her eyebrows. "Sounds intruiging, are you looking for investors then or is it an in company kind of thing?" She takes another deep drag as she ponders how to phrase the next sentence. "I'd have to say that sounding confident is more important than being the same and try to prepare for whatever questions they may ask. Might not get them all without skipping a beat, but that's what I always aimed for." With a smile and a look over the campus area she continues. "It worked with dadat least, but then it was about a raise so maybe now the same thing." Just as soon as she finishes her sentence she realises she hasn't said who her dad is and hopes he won't ask, so she keeps her eyes on the area rather than looking back to Darren.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tanya: To do or not to do   Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:33 pm

He chuckles and shakes his head. Mmm confidence, that is something that apparently I have in spades, my prof called me arrogant once, but I can't help it, I always know when I have a good idea, I just don't know if this company is going to be smart enough to realize the impact of my idea. See I have stared to look into the combination of ethics into business sense, and how morality is becoming something important to the consumer, but the big business isn't there yet... god, I am rambling, so sorry, I do that when I get tired.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Tanya: To do or not to do   Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:33 pm

Tanya tilts her head slightly to the right as he talk, furrowing her eyebrows slightly with a smile on her lips. "I totally want to hear your pitch, if I'm allowed and of course; should you want. Not now, but I like the idea. I'll have to think about it too!" She says as she looks at the cigarette in her hand or what at this point is left of it. "Sleep though, after that assignment." As she finishes the sentence she first looks at her clock and then around the area. "I think the Professor should be here soon, but maybe just wishful thinking..." The last part of the sentence added mostly as a whisper to herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tanya: To do or not to do   Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:27 pm

Really? He gives a dopey smile as he takes a very long blink then straightens up a bit. I think I hear shoes in the hallway, great part of these old halls hmm? Oh, I should give you my number then, if you want it... we could probably help get through the rest of class, is, you... stuff...blech brain mooshed.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Tanya: To do or not to do   Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:11 am

Tanya smiles and nods as he asks. "Sounds like a good idea to me, let's get the things from the librar. n't hand in this paper and I'll grab your number on the way?" With this she'll kill the cigarette and start moving, producing her phone from the pocket meanwhile to add his number. "I'll ring a signal so you'll get mine too OK?" Trying to not let the tired shine through too much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tanya: To do or not to do   Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:37 pm

He nods, a light chuckle as he realizes just how out of it you both are, that and a chuckle at himself as he sways before he gets his balance. It isn't long and you both have your papers turned in, numbers exchanged and with a rather large yawn that he tries to cover, he glances around. Bed is gonna feel some good. Great meeting you Tanya, and thanks for making a night of hell not so... hellish.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Tanya: To do or not to do   Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:00 pm

Finishing up for the morning and knowing that 'tomorrow' is rapidly approaching Tanya smiles as they get ready to part ways. "Great to meet you too Darren, I'm sure I'll see you soon again and right back atcha, I wasn't even expecting to finish the paper and instead I even had fun." She says with a drowsy wink, which probably is a bit slower than would be expected.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tanya: To do or not to do   Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:51 am

Spoiler:

And with that you go your ways, home to bed and some much needed rest before you are up and running again. The school year midway through and heading to the end of the semester, before you realize it, it would be exam time and then summer, jobs, or summer classes, and well at least warmer weather.

Spoiler:

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Tanya: To do or not to do   Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:29 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tanya: To do or not to do   Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:26 pm

Spoiler:

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Tanya: To do or not to do   Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:44 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tanya: To do or not to do   Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:54 am

New post made

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tanya: To do or not to do   

Back to top Go down

Tanya: To do or not to do
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2