Portage: Descent into Darkness

A WoD RPG based on Vampire the Masquerade V20

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Wednesday, October 8th, 2014. A light frost settles on the city with a low fog hovering along the waterfront, showers closer to dawn.

Share | 

Dancing the Night Away: Tanya

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:44 pm

Ta... Oh hey Tanya, hows it going? He sounded a bit confused at first but very quickly to excitement as well as an attempt to sound like he knew that of course it would be you.

Never in his life was he so tempted to give another kindred a wedgie and stick their head in a toilet, probably for the best that he didn't though; he doubted that it would work out even half as well as he thought. ~Vince
On being Vampires:
He's probably not really heterosexual, I mean since when have vampires ever been hetero-normative? ~Guess who
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://intotheshadows.forumotion.eu
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:16 am

Tanya smiles a bit. "Yeah, I'm fine after a bit of food, how are you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:55 pm

That be great... I had a wicked headache, but better now, heh I hope I wasn't too poor company last night? He sounds relieved that you want to see him again as the two girls watch you, trying very hard to not giggle.

Never in his life was he so tempted to give another kindred a wedgie and stick their head in a toilet, probably for the best that he didn't though; he doubted that it would work out even half as well as he thought. ~Vince
On being Vampires:
He's probably not really heterosexual, I mean since when have vampires ever been hetero-normative? ~Guess who
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:13 am

"Perfect gentleman, from what I can remember." Tanya says and winks to her friends. "So I was wondering... would you wanna meet up for a coffee or something maybe?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:00 pm

They giggle and nod, he clears his throat, a slight pause as you guess he probably half choked on the thought that you would be willing to meet up again so soon, definitely relief in his voice. Oh that be great, is there somewhere you prefer to go, I admit I am no coffee professional, Dunken Donuts is my usual go to...

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:48 am

Tanya giggles a little bit and smiles to herself. "Anywhere really, I'm fine with doughnuts as well. What time?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:34 pm

How about, mmm, six thirty okay? I mean that is early enough right, for us to be all, like, well no repeats huh?

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:09 pm

"I guess yeah, repeats not on top of my list at least, see you there then?" Tanya asks, trying to keep her tone casual while giving her friends a look of half panic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:11 pm

Great Tanya, see you there. I will get a table where you can see me. He sounds very pleased as the call ends and both girls erupt into both giggles, oooos and 'oh he sounds so cute, he likes you'

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:58 am

Tanya giggles with the others and exclaims. "Oh my God though I so need to put something else on before I go there, will you help me pick an outfit?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:55 pm

A snide comment about your not dressing up for them, but both are more then willing to help you get... suitably dressed for a casual coffee date.

(we can overview the getting ready if you want and skip to date, or whatever you want)

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:57 am

(We can skip to the date thingy! Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:46 pm

You can be sure that your two friends had way too much fun getting you ready, and after being very firm that a mini skirt and way too tight of top was not an option, you settled on a nice, but casual outfit. After making you swear to tell them every little thing, and them promising to sit quietly at the back of the coffee shop, well it was time for your date. There is a bit of an odd feeling in your belly, butterflies maybe, or embarrassment, last night wasn't your best showing, but then he seemed alright with it all, and he wasn't exactly a star last night either.

He is already there, as he said, when you arrived, sitting at on of the small tables at the front, next to the window and overlooking the street. A smile as he waves and rises. Can I get you something, hot chocolate, mocha?
Nice jeans, a plaid-style dress shirt over a t-shirt, open of course, to show that it is some sort of comic book... green lantern, that is the symbol if you remember it right from reading some comics as a kid.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:01 pm

Tanya reluctantly accepts telling them everything, but thanks her friends for their help with picking an outfit. Once they get into the coffee shop, or rather, she goes in and tells them they have to wait at least 5 minutes before entering too, just so it won't look too suspicious. She walks up to him and smiles.

"Hiya, hot chocolate sounds great thanks. How are you? Recovered yet?"

She takes in his outfit as casually as possible whilst hoping he won't take too much notice of her checking it over, not minding too much the alleged "geekiness" of the shirt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:09 pm

He gives a sheepish smile but nods. Yeah, seems to have pretty well passed. I guess they aren't kidding when they say you gotta keep a sharp eye on your drinks. So ah... figure we should be safer here hmm, I will do my best not to embarrass myself again since you so graciously gave me another chance.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:26 am

Tanya raises one of her eyebrows and tilts her head to the side a bit. "You made a fool of yourself? I'd say best case scenario we both did." She says with a smile and adds a small wink. "You're probably right though, haven't had that happen to me before."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Mon May 23, 2016 4:10 pm

Well I guess we are starting again at the same level, so it all works out. So ah... you are a student, right, sorry, I think I asked you that, but then, you know. He smiles and shrugs. Law I think?

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Tue May 24, 2016 7:05 am

Tanya nods with a small smile. "Law, yeah, that's me. Apparently the family thing even." She says with a short wink. "Surgeon for you, if my memory serves me right? The conversation got hazy quick after we talked about this."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Fri May 27, 2016 11:50 am

Yep, well at least I got that right. You from around here or in the city just for schooling, I'm in from Nappa, long way from home, but I like the place, well aside from that umm rough night, really its a pretty safe place it seems, so long as you mind your own shit, if you know what I mean.

roll perc+empathy

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sat May 28, 2016 1:13 am

Tanya Griffin carried out 2 launched of one D10 (Image not informed.) :
7 , 10

Something tells me my toon isn't too empathic xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:26 pm

He seems friendly enough really, actually it is a bit better then meeting him last night, even if the whole point was that the girls wanted you to meet him, really it wasn't like some sort of long term plan here. A bit nervous but well you both had made fools of yourself last night, and what about that other guy, you had met another guy, same name at the apartment, hadn't you, or was that some sort of dream, and why are you thinking about that now, two guys, same name, odd wasn't it, or maybe not...

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:13 pm

Tanya carries on the conversation, after a while she asks, trying to not sound too suspicious about it. "What happened to you after I left? Did you get home alright?" She asks with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:12 pm

I did, cept I don't overly remember it save waking up, it was kinda odd. I guess I drank way more than I thought. Kinda glad you actually said yes to this, I hope I didn't make a fool of myself last night. It seems he had the same issue as you, to an extent, was it possibly too much drink?

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:18 pm

Tanya shrugs and leans in a bit, at the same time putting the left leg over her right one. "Well... fuck it... really, happens to the best and I'm sure I'm not that at drinking." She says with a grin. "I mean, kind of a cool story to be able to tell our friends, right?" Her eyes moving to the coffee cup filled with chocolate for a few moments before looking back up at him with a soft smile. "The stories tend to make the people, no?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:12 pm

He watches her a moment as if making sure that things are actually okay before he chuckles lightly, nodding. See that is just it, but I am not going to make up a story that gets me into trouble, well not without checking first huh? Usually I can remember even the most epic or well, stupid nights, add them to the ol history books to brag about huh. Maybe we could try a redo of last night some time hmm?

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   

Back to top Go down

Dancing the Night Away: Tanya
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next