Portage: Descent into Darkness

A WoD RPG based on Vampire the Masquerade V20

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Wednesday, October 8th, 2014. A light frost settles on the city with a low fog hovering along the waterfront, showers closer to dawn.

Share | 

Dancing the Night Away: Tanya

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:35 pm

I was looking to return a book I borrowed last time I was over, I uh... accidently took home their Psychology text... and left my History one here, and since I will need it after the midterms, well... He shrugs, looking perhaps a bit sheepish.

Never in his life was he so tempted to give another kindred a wedgie and stick their head in a toilet, probably for the best that he didn't though; he doubted that it would work out even half as well as he thought. ~Vince
On being Vampires:
He's probably not really heterosexual, I mean since when have vampires ever been hetero-normative? ~Guess who
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://intotheshadows.forumotion.eu
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:41 pm

Tanya shrugs. "Easy to do, who's is it?" She asks, before mumbling something in Russian as she realizes her lacking grammar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:18 pm

Chris's... He shrugs and flicks the ash off to the side. I dunno he even noticed yet, lives on the second floor.

Never in his life was he so tempted to give another kindred a wedgie and stick their head in a toilet, probably for the best that he didn't though; he doubted that it would work out even half as well as he thought. ~Vince
On being Vampires:
He's probably not really heterosexual, I mean since when have vampires ever been hetero-normative? ~Guess who
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:47 pm

Tanya raises her eyebrows a bit. "Second time tonight I hear that name, pretty commonI guess." She finishes the cigarette and flicks it to the sidewalk. "If the key's stopped being the wrong size I could let you in, I guess?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:55 pm

He gives you a bit of an odd look, or maybe he just looks a bit fuzzy, tilted, alcohol does that, though he chuckles as he slowly stands and offers you a hand. I can at least let you in if the key is the wrong size still, you shouldn't be trapped out here for that reason.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:57 pm

Tanya accepts the help up and attempts to use the key again, after a few moments of failure she turns towards the guy and holds the key out. "I think... you try, yeah?" Wobbling a bit again now that she's no longer seated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:02 pm

He reaches out to catch your arm, not too much contact, but enough to keep you more upright as you get a hang on the wall too. A pause as he takes the key, turns it and opens the door, returning the key to your own hand and motioning you to enter. Can you make it to your place alright, I don't know I want you to fall on the stairs or something. Concern as he slips in to the building behind you, digging in his bookbag and bringing out a large book.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:04 pm

Tanya takes a stumbling step inside and reaches the handlebars at the side of the staircase. "I think, I'll be doing OK. A friend of mine used to say you're not drunk until you can't lie down without holding on to something."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:06 pm

He chuckles and gives a nod. Pretty true that... I'll just run this up then, and uh... thanks for the smoke.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:07 pm

"Thanks for letting me in." Tanya says as he hurries away and makes it to her door, she thinks. She pauses for a while in front of it to make sure that it actually is and tries to determine if the key fits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:15 pm

The door is blury, who makes doors blurry anyway, and the feeling wasn't getting worse or better, wouldn't if something had been slipped, you get worse, or better, or, a steak, damn it, you want a steak, a nice meaty steak and its what time of the night, like that is gonna happen. Sleep, bed, and yep, this is your room, the extra one on the door is not actually there, its all good... all good. Just go to bed and steak in the morning, breakfast steak right?

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:20 pm

Tanya pays little attention to the world around her, apart from the bed. She doesn't even undress before slipping into the bedding, only thing removed is her shoes. She considers for a second if she closed the door properly, but thinks that she did. All should be fine, stake in the morning. She closes her eyes, for a change without any sleeping pills or drugs, she just closes them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:28 pm

Sleep is deep, very deep, dreamless and rich, the best, in truth, that you have had for some time now, leaving you to wake well into the morning, the sun shining on the foot of your bed, your curtains still open. Weak but sober at least, you have definitely felt better, and still have a craving for red meat that defies explanation, but heck, girls, maybe it is a hormone thing. Stirring more, you are tucked in, neatly and cozily, and there is a glass of water by your  bed, you must have been a little more aware then you had thought last night... cause that was in much need this morning, your mouth feels like you ate cotton for supper.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:33 pm

Tanya rolls over a few times before downing the water in one go, she gets up without bothering with new clothes and makes it to the kitchen and searches through for some orange juice before drinking as much as she can muster. Once this is done she pulls up her phone to check if there are any messages or otherwise she might have sent in her delirium of last night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:36 pm

Dizzy at first when you move, getting up must be the right thing, a bit stronger, or well less weak by the time you make the kitchen, though the craving for redmeat only intensifies, medium rare, mmm, that would be nice. No messages sent, thank god, and just one call in, the guy from the club, Chris, yes, that was it, saying that he hoped you got home alright and was wondering if you wanted to try something more safe, like coffee sometime.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:41 pm

Tanya replies, thinking giving her number away isn't that unusual. Responds with a "sure, why not?" before going onto whichever social media is available and posting a short: "Stakehouse breakfast, who's in?" Before starting to get ready for the day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:50 pm

You have some takers on breakfast, at least you wont be leaving alone. Changing, a pendant falls out of your jeans from last night, a small celtic knot on a bit of a broken leather thong.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:52 pm

Tanya blinks a few times as she looks it over, but decides to put it on after finishing her shower. She prepares to leave, but looks in the mirror to see if the pendant looks good on her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:06 pm

It suits you, casual but not fake looking, you suspect it is stainless steal or something, but burnished with something to make it look more like hammered iron. Funny, you dont remember getiing it, or finding it, but somehow in some way, it seems to be something important to you. A flicker of memory, no just dreams of a rough night, flickers in the corner of your eye, in the mirror as you check yourself out. You need a coffee, steak, a coffee and maybe go to bed much earlier tonight, no alcohol, just the pills.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:21 am

Tanya shrugs off the sensation, rationalizing that she probably got doped yesterday, she beams a smile towards the mirror and finishes her preparations before heading to the stakehouse.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:21 pm

Spoiler:

At least it isn't that far to the place, you are very hungry, more so then normal, but then you are recovering from a rough night, makes sense. Two of the girls from your Sociology elective course are there when you get there, settling into a large booth, lots of space to have fun, eat and chat.

Spoiler:

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:43 pm

Spoiler:

Tanya orders an unusually large steak, feeling that 12 ounces should hopefully do the trick, after ordering she sits down with the others and a large coke. "You both having a good day?" She asks in a cheery voice, excited about the food to come.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:03 pm

Spoiler:

Oh hell yes, I got that damn paper finished on the weekend, granted that sucked for going out, but now I am tote-free for like two weeks now before the next round. Macy, as usual is bubbly and a bit of an airhead, but fun enough. Jade laughs and shakes her head. Ohmahgawd, I had another date with Ricky and he passed out drunk, like totally drunk at the bar, I left him, ohmaaahgawd. She laughs and hangs her head. I always pick a winner.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:39 pm

Spoiler:

Tanya laughs a bit. "Sounds like you shoulda done like Macy and stayed home, you gonna ditch that guy then?" She shakes her head slowly. "I think someone spiked my drink last night, maybe passing out is better though haha
"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:18 pm

Good god, really, are you okay, did some creep? Jade leans forward, looking both very concerned and ready to kill whichever creep it was that may or may not have possibly done anything with your being. Are you okay, really... ohmahgawd, I mean you hear that happening...

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   

Back to top Go down

Dancing the Night Away: Tanya
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next