Portage: Descent into Darkness

A WoD RPG based on Vampire the Masquerade V20

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Wednesday, October 8th, 2014. A light frost settles on the city with a low fog hovering along the waterfront, showers closer to dawn.

Share | 

Dancing the Night Away: Tanya

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:30 pm

Tanya nods. "I think so? I mean, like, I don't usually get that drunk so fast, it just hit me all of a sudden... I'm fine and all, it's all a bit blurry? I woke up and home though... with my clothes on and all." She looks over to the waiter quickly before returning her look back. "I guess someone just slipped a pill or something in my drink?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:11 pm

Boys these days, its so stupid, I am so glad you are okay. Both girls nod at this as your food arrives and silence descends a moment, allowing you to all dig in and eat.

Never in his life was he so tempted to give another kindred a wedgie and stick their head in a toilet, probably for the best that he didn't though; he doubted that it would work out even half as well as he thought. ~Vince
On being Vampires:
He's probably not really heterosexual, I mean since when have vampires ever been hetero-normative? ~Guess who
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://intotheshadows.forumotion.eu
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:47 pm

"I am too!" Tanya exclaims before starting to eat, after a whole of gorging the meat she realizes there's other things on her plate too which she digs into. After finishing most of her meal she smiles a bit and lets out. "I did meet this really cute guy though, he even made sure I got into the taxi OK after he saw how gone I was!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:50 pm

Ooooh really, and he wasn't the creepoid? Interest and concern at the same time, who doesn't like some good gossip.

Never in his life was he so tempted to give another kindred a wedgie and stick their head in a toilet, probably for the best that he didn't though; he doubted that it would work out even half as well as he thought. ~Vince
On being Vampires:
He's probably not really heterosexual, I mean since when have vampires ever been hetero-normative? ~Guess who
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:53 pm

Tanya shrugs. "Hell if I know, I mean, he clearly coulda pushed to follow me home and stuff if he was, right? All he did was to exchange numbers, he was so cute, but totally not all 'I'm all that' about it. If you know what I mean?" She tilts her head a bit. "I guess, it coulda been though? Why would he act all nice after doping me though? Kinda would think someone'd just get on with it if he wanted to do something else yeah?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:59 pm

Yeah, no that wouldn't make sense, I mean he would try something, not send you home. Some other dude maybe wanted a piece, was there someone else that had been bugging you? Jade laughs and shakes her head. Okay enough suspecting things, what was he like, how did he look, nice and sent you home, that is gentlemanly like right?

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:02 pm

Tanya flashes another smile as she thinks back to it. "He was like, he said he had seen me there another night, but didn't dare talk to me then because I wasn't out on my own then, I guess maybe I were with you?" She pauses a bit so she can take a few more bites. "Then we danced, I think he paid for at least one or two of my drinks, not sure really. Studying to be a surgeon if I remember correctly, I had fun until I crashed." A small sparkle in the corner of her eye as she talks about it. "He did send me a text to make sure I got home alright even."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:06 pm

Well I dunno if that is creepy or hot, he sounds a bit nerdish, or a stalker, are you gonna like meet him in daylight, see if he is evil or something? Oh yes, you have both of their rapt attentions now on your story.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:07 pm

"I guess? I mean, like... what would you do?" Tanya asks. "I don't usually go on dates..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:13 pm

Now that brought both girls to laughter as Jade tries to not snort out her coffee, the innuendo is too much as to the many things that you can mean with that. I think you just like, go out without alcohol and stuff and try talking to him, worst case, it crashes and burns, and you got an awesome story.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:18 pm

Tanya laughs a bit as she realizes the innuendo and shrugs. "Without alcohol talking to a stranger? That sounds an awful lot like school. Isn't it like... super awkward?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:35 pm

More laughter and snickers as they both shake their heads, snorting a bit. Oh yes, that is why we want to hear all about it, right?

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:37 pm

"I guess I have to give it a go then don't I?" Tanya says, after a dramatic pause she adds. "For the story." With a wink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:45 pm

Do you need us to go with, you know, sit in the corner and watch, in case he is a creep? Or more like spying, but hey, wouldn't you do the same thing?

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:49 pm

Tanya raises an eyebrow. "Well, obviously, yeah." She takes a sip from the glass. "Then if shit looks bad you can just go outside and call me or something to get me outa there too?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:57 pm

Ooo yeah, that work really good, you could give us a sign or something, like, you know, in the movies, tap your cup three times or something?

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:18 pm

Tanya nods and smiles. "Sounds like a good plan to me! Thanks!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:56 pm

The rest of the breakfast, or more like brunch is more planning, teasing you about how to handle if he is an ax murderer, or a prince in disguise and such foolishness as is want when girls tease each other. After eating, you feel better, still a bit strange, but much better now without that slight dizzyness which had persisted.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:13 pm

Tanya leans back in the chair a bit after finishing the course and lets out a delighted sigh. "God how I needed that, what's the plan for tonight then?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:38 pm

"You call and make the date, we tag along to watch, right?" they both laugh and nudge eachother.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:20 pm

Tanya blushes ever so slightly. "I call? Can't I just like... send a text or something?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:09 pm

Ohhh no, call him, you gotta, prove to him that you are reaaaally interested... and not like hungover or something like, drunk texting. They both nod and give you a look that says they want you to call, right now, right away where they can watch... sometimes girlfriends are annoying, but then, you would do the same if it was one of them.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:53 pm

Tanya sighs deeply, nods and stares at her phone for a bit, after a while she hits the call button and puts the phone towards her ear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:53 pm

They both lean forward, giddy school girls, as the phone rings four times before picking up, a familiar voice, if not a bit more husky today, it sounds like he had a rough night too. Hello?

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:10 am

Tanya bars her eyes open a but and looks at the other girls, then down at the table and after a while she lets out a "Uhm... hi, it's Tanya." Trying not to sound too unsure of what she's doing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   

Back to top Go down

Dancing the Night Away: Tanya
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next