Portage: Descent into Darkness

A WoD RPG based on Vampire the Masquerade V20

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Wednesday, September 24th, 2014. An abnormally cool evening at 10c, the sky is overcast and there is a dampness on the light breeze.

Share | 

Pheonix: Storm Breaking

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix: Storm Breaking   Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:48 pm

Mhmmm. She nods as if somehow everything is now suddenly obvious and begins to get out a crystal, changes her mind, puts the blue one back in and pulls out a purple one, amethyst if you remember correctly. Then the two bees wax candles, their warm scent spilling into the room, as well as a red silk ribbon, some incense of some sort in a small vial. And only at night? Nothing in the day, are you sure?

Never in his life was he so tempted to give another kindred a wedgie and stick their head in a toilet, probably for the best that he didn't though; he doubted that it would work out even half as well as he thought. ~Vince
On being Vampires:
He's probably not really heterosexual, I mean since when have vampires ever been hetero-normative? ~Guess who
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://intotheshadows.forumotion.eu

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix: Storm Breaking   Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:46 pm

"Yeah," I nod moving to keep our of her way, "only at night, and only for the past couple of nights. "

I reach and grab the two chins, startling them awake, but my mom doesn't need them interrupting her or messing up any lines or auras.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix: Storm Breaking   Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:51 am

They are a bit confused, but happy with the cuddles as you stay back, your mom starting a pattern like pace of the apartment, murmuring softly as she does so, and does so for what feels like forever.

Roll perc+awareness

Never in his life was he so tempted to give another kindred a wedgie and stick their head in a toilet, probably for the best that he didn't though; he doubted that it would work out even half as well as he thought. ~Vince
On being Vampires:
He's probably not really heterosexual, I mean since when have vampires ever been hetero-normative? ~Guess who
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix: Storm Breaking   Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:40 am

I smile a little and cuddle the chins a bit, confident that everything will be alright when my mother is done.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix: Storm Breaking   Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:40 am

The member 'Phoenix Driscoll' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D10' : 2, 6, 7, 8
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix: Storm Breaking   Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:01 am

As you watch her, you can swear you are actually seeing a bit of colour, aura perhaps, a shimmer and there is this small feeling in your chest, a slight ache, a throb such as the sensation of before a kiss fluttering there.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix: Storm Breaking   Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:19 am

As I watch my mother work, something weird begins to happen. I start to see things, sort of like afterimages from staring at something too long, but not quite. I can feel it in my chest. It's weird, but I can't help but smirk. Maybe I am my mother's daughter after all. Still, I was too close to getting my degree to stop everything and learn magic, but it would make her happy knowing one of her kids was gifted. Not now though, I wouldn't interrupt her while she was busy.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix: Storm Breaking   Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:03 am

She continues around and the feeling in your chest begins to tighten now, almost a recoiling as she draws closer to where you are standing.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix: Storm Breaking   Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:52 am

The feeling in my chest behind to be uncomfortable. I frown in confusion at first, then the closer she gets, the worse it becomes. I step away from her without thinking when she draws near, then stop when I realize what I'm doing. I look up at my mom, a little horrified.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix: Storm Breaking   Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:58 am

Even as you feel it, she seems to as well and suddenly looks up at you, her brows furrowed as she thrusts a pinkish crystal on a silk rope almost directly at you.

Roll stamina

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix: Storm Breaking   Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:03 am

Startled, I stumble back a bit, holding the chins closer to protect them instinctively.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix: Storm Breaking   Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:03 am

The member 'Phoenix Driscoll' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D10' : 9, 9
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix: Storm Breaking   Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:13 am

For a moment there was the pressure, tension on your chest and then a sudden rush, much like adrenaline flooded your body, leaving you still even as your mother gasps, frowning. "Phe, Phe, what..." her lips are pursed, a sure sign she is concerned, and yet you feel fine suddenly, suddenly very fine, perhaps this had just been a strange dream...

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix: Storm Breaking   Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:44 am

I stare at my mother wide eyed, relaxing my arms to let the chinchillas go away, "oh god, mom, is it inside me?" The feeling had passed and I felt better, but now I'm one-hundred prevent sure I was possessed.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix: Storm Breaking   Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:19 am

She reaches forward to touch your arm gently, shaking her head. "Dear, dear it 'is' you, or within and part of you, I have never... felt, I think, I think this is..." she seems like she is trying to make you feel better but inside you know she is trying to make this lighter. "I think, I think we should call your brother back..." was mom, was mom refering to Christian religion?

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix: Storm Breaking   Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:31 pm

Wait, was she saying that I was the demon? No that want it. I try to think rationally, I was obviously not a demon, but I was the problem. Cursed then. But it appeared it was more complicated than something my mother could handle alone. It had to be bad if she was thinking that she needed God to help her.

"Okay," I say quietly and get my phone to dial up Dawn again, going I wouldn't interrupt him with a client or a sermon.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix: Storm Breaking   Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:31 am

It rings five times then the answering machine picks up, he must be busy at the moment.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix: Storm Breaking   Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:43 pm

I try to keep my voice even as I speak to the answering machine, "hey Dawn this is Phe, I'm at my apartment with mom and she says she'll need your help. When you can give me a call and let me know when you're free. I love you b'bye."

I hang up the phone and smile at my mom with a shrug off my shoulders, "he's busy, what do we do until then? Get more salt?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix: Storm Breaking   Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:05 am

She gives you a smile, that 'everything will be okay' smile and shakes her head. "How about we just go for some tea and snacks, you never have the right tea, chamomile is good for the body."

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix: Storm Breaking   Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:46 pm

"Aww but I like my chai tea," I playfully complain, pushing the unpleasantness behind me. It would be dealt with, I had confidence in my mother and brother, they would take care of me. So back out to the car it was to go to the cafe down the street.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix: Storm Breaking   Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:06 am

It was nice, going for tea, feeling normal for a moment as in the back of your mind there feels like a waiting shadow you had not known was there.

A short while later and small talk in your apartment when your phone rings. Nearing 5pm now, you expect your brother, this is the typical time he would be done meetings.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix: Storm Breaking   Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:36 pm

If anything, I get to spend more time with my mother. She keeps the forefront of my mind away from my fears. I'm feeling a little tired, only a few hours of sleep, being awake during the day. All worth it. I do get to spend a little more time with my mom, and when the phone rings I happily answer it.

"Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix: Storm Breaking   Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:48 pm

"Phe, I am so sorry, I was in meetings. Is everything okay?" apologetic, calm and warm, as always, day or night he carried a calmness and peace that you cannot mistake, even as there is concern in his voice.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix: Storm Breaking   Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:46 pm

I'm glad to hear his voice but the concern and his question reminds me that everything is not okay. My smile fades slightly but I try to keep it in my voice, "it's okay Dawn, mom was just saying she may need your help on this one. The force is weak with her," I give a teasing grin to my mother.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix: Storm Breaking   Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:42 pm

She makes a face at you and threatens to swat you with her tea-spoon, laughter in the face of seriousness. Your brother though seems shocked, a moment before he regains his composure. "May I speak to her, find out what I need to bring, I will have Father McKinnon do the service tonight."

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix: Storm Breaking   

Back to top Go down

Pheonix: Storm Breaking
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next