Portage: Descent into Darkness

A WoD RPG based on Vampire the Masquerade V20

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Wednesday, September 24th, 2014. An abnormally cool evening at 10c, the sky is overcast and there is a dampness on the light breeze.

Share | 

Pheonix: Storm Breaking

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix: Storm Breaking   Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:46 pm

"Of course, tell Father McKinnon 'sorry' for me," I smile and hand my mother the phone.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix: Storm Breaking   Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:42 pm

She gives you a smile and pats you on your head like you are a kid again, mom always tends to do that, it is almost like half the time she wants to forget that you are adults now. Their conversation is short, or well not too long.

Yes, yes of course. No, not needed. But yes, oh I am serious yes that too. Mhmm that will do as well. Oh I hadn't thought of that, but you are right. Okay, see you soon dear, thank you.

And with that the conversation is over and she turns back you to, clapping her hands. So now, what does your brother like for dinners these days, we should have some ideas for ordering in later, anywhere you think he would like?

Never in his life was he so tempted to give another kindred a wedgie and stick their head in a toilet, probably for the best that he didn't though; he doubted that it would work out even half as well as he thought. ~Vince
On being Vampires:
He's probably not really heterosexual, I mean since when have vampires ever been hetero-normative? ~Guess who
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://intotheshadows.forumotion.eu

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix: Storm Breaking   Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:13 pm

I listen patiently to the only side of the conversation I can hear. When my mother hands up I beam, then laugh.

"I don't know these days mom, I've been in school these past seven years, for all I know Dawn doesn't eat and gets his sustenance from prayer," I grin wide, "that or Riki.

"I could probably... Order a pizza, he likes pizza right?" Well this was embarrassing, what could I get for my brother?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix: Storm Breaking   Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:33 pm

Oh heavens in a handbasket, that sounds just like him, no mom, not me mom, not hungry at all, the Lord provides and if he wishes me to survive, I shall live. She holds up her hands in defeat and is trying desperately not to laugh. Pizza should be safe enough, everyone likes pizza, at least everyone or anyone that I know does.

Never in his life was he so tempted to give another kindred a wedgie and stick their head in a toilet, probably for the best that he didn't though; he doubted that it would work out even half as well as he thought. ~Vince
On being Vampires:
He's probably not really heterosexual, I mean since when have vampires ever been hetero-normative? ~Guess who
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix: Storm Breaking   Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:23 pm

I smile and dial the pizza establishment I have saved on my phone, the best for what I can afford. I order a pizza I know the three of us can share, then hang up.

"Twenty to thirty minutes they said," I report with a smile searching out and catchng Romeo to hold close and cuddle with.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix: Storm Breaking   Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:23 am

Pizza arrived in 25, your brother in 30 and there is a lot of hugging, your mother checking him over and teasing before you all sit down to have a bite to eat, for the moment, ignoring the reason you are all there. The impromptu supper completed, you all end up in the small living room and he looks to you and your mom, then back to you, as if waiting for you to give him some information. So... Phe?

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix: Storm Breaking   Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:38 am

It was nice to have dinner with two of my four family members. For a moment, everything was normal again, my family has a way of doing that, even though few of us would qualify as normal.

But it had to end, and it was back to business. I feel a bit awkward when Dawn puts me on the spot and I shift, "mom find that, whatever it is, is in me, or it is me, we think, maybe, someone cursed me from a club I went to a few weeks ago."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix: Storm Breaking   Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:18 pm

His left brow rises a bit as he glances to your mother, who nods, then back to you, a small twitch of his lips. Such things can be very dangerous... mom you say you needed myself and some... you are thinking of an exorcism?

She moves to the living room and sits down, quiet a moment before nodding. Yes my dear, there is a darkness there that seems to have moved to claim her, even though Phe, you are yourself, it is not that you are possessed and, nothing like those movies, just its there and its just not something that reacted at all to me other then my being able to sense it...

He looks to you now, his face very serious. Phe, do you want this, exorcisms, they can be... difficult.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix: Storm Breaking   Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:28 pm

I listen to Dawn speak and a chill settled in my gut. I know that exorcisms weren't like in the movies, but still... I look to my mother as she clarifies what I know and I bite my lip looking at the toes of my boots. When Dawn gives me a choice I can't help but give a laugh and look up at him.

"The alternative being living with this... Haunting.... Darkness for the rest of whenever?" I take an eyebrow at him, smirking. He was being a little silly with a question like that. I know he did so because he worried about what I was about to go through, of which I have no idea, but what real choice did I have?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix: Storm Breaking   Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:03 pm

Well ah... He blinks and looks sheepishly at your mother then you before slowly nodding. I just wanted to be sure, maybe it was something you did not want to go through with, I mean different beliefs and such, but if you are sure, we can begin. Worst case you will need to come into the sanctuary, or well worst involves the Pope, but sister, I do not believe it is anything like that, something small, a lesser demon of sorts, or upset spirit.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix: Storm Breaking   Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:39 am

The Pope? Dawn was joking right? He had to be, I couldn't imagine getting audience with such a high religious figure, no matter how like l pious Dawn was. I can see that he is worried though, and I smile, "I'm sure you can take it out," I try to be reassuring. I should to my mother as well, then back to Dawn, "what do you need me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix: Storm Breaking   Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:16 pm

First, do you have anything that you don't usually wear, like an outfit that is outdated and hasn't been on your person lately, better even if it is something you don't really like or have attachment too, just is in your wardrobe?

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix: Storm Breaking   Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:17 am

An outfit I wasn't fond of anymore? Living on a student's budget means that I don't have much to spare, but I'm sure I have some clothes I don't really wear anymore.

I move to my little dresser and begin to search through my folded clothes. I finally select a corset with banded sides, and a pair of jeans that have a hole in the knee. I lay these out on the bed and look to Dawn, "do you need socks or boots add well?" I ask honestly.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix: Storm Breaking   Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:54 pm

Oh no, just something that isn't well, I suppose you would say imprinted with you recently that this spirit, being or otherwise has left its touch on. He nods as he looks over the clothing then turns to leave the room to let you change in private.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix: Storm Breaking   Today at 10:16 am

Back to top Go down

Pheonix: Storm Breaking
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3